ET gone to the dogs

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by SillyWilly, May 12, 2018.

1. Hey guys I am leaving ET, this site is becoming predominantly newbies with no trading experience and I would like to find a site where I can interact with professionals. Any ideas??

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. dozu888

dozu888

lol. good luck.

it's actually a good thing. retail participation is low. the public interest is still low.

other trading sites are about the same. mostly clueless people.

the industry stats don't lie... 1-2% make enough to live on. 95% lose money.. just sheep fed to the Wall Street meat grinder.... and the 1-2% who actually make it find it's impossible to share anything, even if they want to share... because their voice won't be heard among all the noise.

this is a very lonely sport.

3. This.

4. Tinder

traderob, Visaria, d08 and 1 other person like this.

• Your post:like ratio is very low for someone who has joined within the last year.
    • 125:14 = 9:1
    • Should be at least 4:1 or better.

5. or even 3:1 :D

6. lots of professionals is still here.there were many intersting folks on the former bigmike, but they are mostly gone now.

murray t turtle likes this.
  7. themickey

themickey

I'll give you a like to raise your count :)

8. Jack1960

Jack1960

Perhaps ET can do something to attract more experienced traders.

9. I trade only spy options, ES & NQ instruments and I rarely accumulate any losing trade these days because I spend most of my time baiting and carrying out my trading plans. During trading hours, I don't like:

a) getting disturbed to go on here chatting with people that I don't know while concentrating on my game plans;

b) giving out incomplete advices since it will do more harm than good. Otherwise, there is no way I give out my secret sauce because I sacrificed many things in my life and suffered for years in order to become a profitable trader.

My main point is why do successful traders have to interact with strangers??? For what purposes??? They don't need to convince or showing off to anybody on here behind a computer screen. Off market hours, there are so many things to do outdoors with money they make. Get my points here???

#10     May 13, 2018
    jys78, Visaria, traderslair and 6 others like this.