ET Fight Club...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TSGannGalt, Dec 14, 2009.

1. This guy is a dimwit monkey who doesn't know how to bitch. Because:

1. He knows how it's like to walk into a gay sauna.

2. He calls someone out... pretends that he hears an answer... and gets pissed off based on his own delusional conversation.

3. To start off with, the fucker's got a sick mind fantasizing about Rennick getting a BJ from Pension.

#51     Dec 15, 2009
  2. Yeah... and you played connect the dots on the bubble answer sheet.

#52     Dec 15, 2009
  3. A gay sauna is where you belong, you curious fucker!

Go and suck that retarded Gannboy's dick before he stick it in his dad again!

#53     Dec 15, 2009
  4. Rules update:

1st RULE: We fight and bitch at each other.

2nd RULE: Profanity and etc. allowed. (That's why it's in Chit-Chat)

3rd RULE: All fights stays within the thread. No post history reference from other threads. What happens in ET Fight Club, stays in ET Fight Club.

4th RULE: You do not send private message about ET FIGHT CLUB.

5th RULE: You DO NOT send private message about ET FIGHT CLUB.

6th RULE: Bitching will go on as long as they have to.

7th RULE: If you want to comment on something out of the bitch fest, use italics. Any comebacks based on an italicized text is prohibited. Any other text is vulnerable to being bitched at...

8th RULE: NO bitching using italics.

#54     Dec 15, 2009
  5. This thread is the worst piece of shit on ET. I feel sick that I wasted 5 minutes of my time pimp-slapping you worthless assholes. I'm going to go wash my hands after clicking on this pile of dung thread.

Go ahead, cry to your mommy that I was mean to you. See you tomorrow you fags.

#55     Dec 15, 2009
  6. Mav88

Mav88

ya now I do shitstick, thanks to your faggoty thread here. That's real creative, you have to make a thread so you can live out a fantasy of slap-fighting while you sit your pasty fat ass in front of a computer and jack off to Jonas Brothers.

Another thing queerbait, you need to finish your GED as your reading comprehension seems a bit off, I said Rennick was Pension's bitch.

#56     Dec 15, 2009
  7. Why the fuck do you have to go wash your fuckin' hands? What the fuck do you do in ET? Read and jack off based on people's post?

#57     Dec 15, 2009
  8. Before you go out acting like my 1st grade English teacher... take a look at your sorry ass comments.

"ya now I do" <<< You're fuckin' up from the first phrase of your comeback. Like I mentioned previously, you're the worst bitcher in this bomb-ass thread so far.

#58     Dec 15, 2009
  9. This thread sucks more than an industrial Hoover. A fuckin Special Olympics, but without the entertainment.

Goddammit, GannGalt, didn't your sister see a doctor when she was pregnant with you? In cases of severe retardation, she could have had an abortion.

But no, your brother and sister had to bring you to term. Now we are stuck with your 'tarded ass...

#59     Dec 16, 2009
  10. Dude...

I've been getting complaints from Pension that you keep on mistaking him for your mother. The guy you've been getting a BJ is your gay brother.

#60     Dec 16, 2009