ET Fight Club...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TSGannGalt, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Hey... dipshit...

The fucker asked me some personal questions about my past and I replied to the fuckin' ass hole using italics...

It's not me that broke the fuckin' rules... it's the fuckin' Dr. Fuckface that comes in and breaks the shit...

Now... I'm hoping for a very non-bitching holidays... so I'll be fuckin' back on the 4th to deal with the rest of you fuckers with some 2010 quality bitchin' to all you fuckers...

Seriously...

Happy Fuckin' Holidays to all you Kewl motha fuckin' bitchers who sees the point in all this fuckin' Bomb ass whore screamin' thread!!!

#101     Dec 28, 2009
  2. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

hahaha

youre fuckin scared so you use the holidays as an excuse! PATHETIC!!!

this was you when you woke up on the 25th: boohoo santa never bought me any prezzies mommy cos im a stoopid fuckin loser with no friends! the only thing santa gave you was a big fuck up the ass!

listen son, you aint got no holiday season cos youre a dip shit. dipshits dont have holidays, they get flushed down the pan with all the other unwanted stuff.

as for the pm thing, he was bating you you ass hole! it was just a little plan to show everyone how weak you are!!

apart from that - have a good new year. i mean - good in a bad way of course!

(you ass clown)

#102     Dec 28, 2009
  3. Hey Gann boy, I heard you are getting into GS. That is the biggest bull shit I heard from a guy who started the shittiest thread in the whole wide world!

Congratulation on your role at GS! Make lots of money and don't get carry away with those models and bottles! :D

#103     Jan 1, 2010
  4. Hope all you fag idiots have a good year! :D

#104     Jan 2, 2010
  5. You too jerkoff!

#105     Jan 2, 2010