ESignal lags

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by tallpaw, Jan 8, 2009.

1. RL8093

RL8093

Yup - just got word from eSig rep that they are having issues w/ cme & working to resolve.

Ninja/Zen on another monitor has had no issues.

Welcome back MBA - haven't seen you around for a while!

R

#11     Jan 8, 2009
  2. Thanks RL8093

This update found on esig. Still having problems here.
    --------------------------------
    Posted: 01-08-2009 02:18 PM

Initial report is a bad line from the exchange out to some vendors. We have manually switched to our alternate feed and it appears the timeliness of the data is back as usual. We'll continue to monitor and keep in contact with the CME until we're satisfied this issue has been fully resolved.

Thank you.

01-08-2009 02:27 PM

Still getting calls so problem does not appear resolved yet. Engineers and Operators continue to work towards resolution.

Thank you.

#12     Jan 8, 2009
  3. Yep. Mine still sluggish too.

#13     Jan 8, 2009
  4. Anyone still having this issue? Esignal is sluggish/locked again for me this morning as of 8:30 eastern.

#14     Jan 9, 2009
  5. Mine is at a complete stand still.

#15     Jan 9, 2009
  6. Esignal (CME data too) seems fine for me this morning as of 8:05 am CST - will reevaluate once RTH opens.

#16     Jan 9, 2009
  7. Me too, not seeing issues as of now. will also need to seen how it looks once the day really begins.

#17     Jan 9, 2009
  8. Turns out my issue was a bad broker feed (FX data) as the others are working fine.

#18     Jan 9, 2009
  9. As future reference, since it might help someone else, I messed around and deleted one chart from my eSignal directory that was freezing up and recreated it from scratch. That appears to have fixed the issue.

The last time something like this happened one of the tech support reps had me delete the whole layout and recreate it. Saves a bit of effort if you can pinpoint a chart that is locking up. Not sure why it got corrupted.

#19     Jan 9, 2009