ES chart setup was classic

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by JackMorgan, Jul 26, 2022.

1. I wont post the chart , but jezz, this rollover today was telegraphed big time on my screen

Yeah, WMT warned, theres always a 'reason'

And the eod rally Mon ? Felt like pure BS at the time

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. d08

d08

Ah, to be new to the markets. Every rally is an event to talk about.

3. %%
    FELT like BS?? That's abit vague /eod rally was so shallow% or points I never really had time to buy...............................................................Buts that$ life with a bear rally:D:D
    WMT has great food + products but thier bakery prices are a bit hi.

4. yeah Felt like bs . rally came out of nowhere on nothing

5. %%
    THERe you go.
    SAID he spent $48 dollar$ @ county fair\
    almost threw out his shoulder\ but i won her that teddy BEAR\
    Like it \LUV It Song\ T Mr Mcgraw[He Haw song]> 10,777,077 Video views

6. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

nice trap 25 minutes ago

7. %%
    Good thing for me is i seldom look @ 25 minute charts\
    i did get out of SPXU too early\ good\
    but that'$ life + occasional day\trades.
    Song says, He'll do It Again\
    take a look where you are now + where you've been........................................................... Karen Wheaton

VEGASDESERT likes this.
  8. easymon1

easymon1

9. %%
    LOL\subjective stuff\rabbit ears, if you say so\
    most all my trend lines are down to\ back to my moving averages esepcially the downsloping\bear ones...............................................................................................................................................................................

10. easymon1

easymon1

naw, not what anybody says. It is about what can be distilled into a written setup / trigger on which stats can be recorded and used to benchmark that setup before putting it in the toolbox.

If Robert Morse's code can't be used to enable these rules to be solidified into a simple list, then no amount of chatter and chinwagging gets a setup into the toolbox of a rules based trader no matter who says what. No stats, no go.

The vast majority of traders, the Artistic, Intuitive traders have their ways which I've yet to see distilled into a cogent piece. Know what I mean?

You have your method and it works for your pace and practices.
    I doubt three other traders on ET consider trading tweezer tops, much less benchmarking them according to whether they occur at support/resistance or just hanging out there in space and what the implications and differences in chart price movement behaviors can follow those scenarios. When I see em, I like to look around and be prepared at the very least.

Have you spotted your wiley cup and handle in the wild yet, Murray?
    Here's a few you may recall, lol.
    https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/cup-and-handle-on-bac.356343/#post-5336128

#10     Jul 26, 2022