Es Algo Late Day

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by pwrtrdr, Apr 1, 2010.

1. sweet. Once you replace "predicted" with "traded" then post. Other than that, it's not too difficult to make a few guesses and have it be correct. There's thousands of people here that can do the same thing.

#51     Apr 4, 2010
  2. More than a simple guess friend.

An entire thread complete with a very detailed projection chart for the many here on ET that suffer from dyslexia and can't read.

Sadly, the many that also suffer from being unable to think, are beyond any help I can offer.

#52     Apr 4, 2010
  3. iqfeed

iqfeed DTN

As part of our recent market stats/internals upgrade, we added some symbols specific to S&P 500 and DJ components as well.

For example:
    RI6T.Z is the S&P 500 TRIN
    RI1T.Z is the DJ INDU TRIN

We have always had a S&P 500 TICK (JT6T.Z) and DJ INDU TICK (TIKI.Z). However, with the recent upgrade, these now update once per second.

Details of all the stats/internals symbols as well as an outline of the symbols recently added are available at http://forums.dtn.com/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=2727 or attached here.

Jay

#53     Apr 8, 2010
  4. IQ Jay you really ought to give AMT-Chris a rebate since he does a better job of updating your customers on changes than IQ does.

That's a big plus since I considered leaving IQ for TradeStation over the $Tick update.

#54     Apr 8, 2010
  5. iqfeed

iqfeed DTN

We will try to do a better job of getting emails out quicker when we enhance our services. Thanks for the feedback.

You can subscribe to our announcement forum to receive email upon any posts, or you can follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/DTN_IQFeed) in which I notify people in real time of things going on. We often don't email customers immediately upon changes due to the high return rate and spam filter issues. However, we are planning to email people shortly regarding this upgrade and other positive news from IQFeed that have already been communicated via other communication methods.

#55     Apr 8, 2010
  6. F112358

F112358

When is IQfeed going to be free, including exchange fees?.

#56     Apr 8, 2010
  7. F112358

F112358

#57     Apr 9, 2010