Erase my posts and ban me please

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by monty21, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Yes... but I've written company names... from over a year ago... and if you do a Google search the ET links come up. That's what I don't want happening .

I don't know why this is so difficult. Why can't ET just delete me. I'm not trying to start a thread to debate this. I started it so ET can delete me. It's not the first time either.

#11     Oct 4, 2009

2. Because blackjack (21) is more gambling than the trader?
    So it is the false reputation and image you worry for, true?
    I understand that.

#12     Oct 4, 2009
  3. I don't know where your going with this... no disrespect but confusing post nevertheless.

I just have a unique name and don't want my history here. I've helped a lot of guys that PMed me from my Prop posts. I've done my part here, so its fair enough I ask for my material to be removed. I don't want my history remain on a public forum... regardless how irrelevant I may be. :)

#13     Oct 4, 2009

4. I think I am confused with "unique name". Sorry Monty, no disrepect to you. :)

#14     Oct 4, 2009
  5. Monty is a unique name... :p

If you google something and it comes up on ET, and it is under that name, it's pretty obvious who wrote it.

Just like I wouldn't want drunk pics on facebook when beginning a career, I don't want my posts here because I'm a young guy starting to trade professionally...at a firm where I get paid and have zero financial risk.

#15     Oct 4, 2009

6. Yes. I understand now. Good luck to you Monty!

#16     Oct 4, 2009
  7. Why is it necessary for us to ban you? Why can't you just, uh...not log on to the site? Are you drawn to ET by some electromagnetic field that forces you here the moment your computer turns on?

You were a mod, you know what a pain in the ass it would be to delete over 1000 posts, like one of us is going to waste our time doing that?

Just log off and don't come back. Problem solved.

#17     Oct 4, 2009
  8. Don't want my footprints here smart guy... that's the point. And I don't know, maybe ET can delete everything at once.

#18     Oct 4, 2009
  9. Yet, here you are again continuing to add your footprints.

What event in your life provided you the impression that people are entitled to a 'do-over' of a poorly thought out decision?

Does your broker 'delete' your trades when you 'don't want your footprints' on a trade?

Does your employer provide a 'mulligan' when you 'don't want your footprints' on an inappropriate comment made to a supervisor?

You chose the username. Nobody forced you.
    You chose the contents of your posts. Nobody forced you.

If you don't want your footprints here, stop creating footprints.

Problem solved.

- Spydertrader

#19     Oct 4, 2009
  10. Good points.

But maybe ET can provide a mulligan by a click of a button. That's why I'm trying... why not. Doesn't hurt to try.

#20     Oct 4, 2009