Epiphany Trading Is Dead -> Let's Get Some Money Back, And Put This Criminal In Jail!

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by BrokeTrader123, Oct 4, 2011.

1. So I've been trying to get back my deposit from Brendan... w/ no luck. Then I went to the website www.epiphanytrading.com and I see it no longer goes to epiphanytrading website, it goes to godaddy.

So in other words we are f'ed

I actually talked to the guy on the phone. Totally different from what I thought. Very pleasant, friendly, but that's how the sleezbags are.

IF EPIPHANY TRADING OWES YOU MONEY, LET'S PITCH IN AND FILE A COMPLAINT. THIS COST $1600 AND I HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION. THERE IS A CHANCE THAT IF WE FILE THIS COMPLAIN THAT THEY WILL TAKE CRIMINAL ACTION AGAINST HIM.

PM IF HE OWES YOU MONEY. WE NEED TO FILE THIS SO THEY CAN INVESTIGATE, AND GET OUR MONEY. BUT MOST IMPORTANT WE NEED TO PUT THIS CLOWN IN JAIL

2. Better move fast.
    I hear he is moving to Panama.

3. Samsara

Samsara

Sucks to hear. Good luck guys, looks like FINRA dropped the ball yet again.

Also, might help to contact the DA's office in the county where the firm is registered, just to see what other options you might have.

4. dietsoda

dietsoda

Get this Pr!ck

5. was your account registered with a broker-dealer? I'd hate to be the one to break it to you, but There's oversight there from regulators for sub-accounts. If it was a sub-account or you paid a training fee, kiss your money goodbye. Ask oliver velez's old clients how getting their deposits back is working out for them. I ha

6. Has this prick been a sponsor here ?

7. dietsoda

dietsoda

you can still hit the person with fraud and i reco the traders do that

8. hitnrun

hitnrun

They were a unregistered firm. shady operation for years.

anyone that traded with them was rolling the dice

Even if you trade with a registered b/d & if they go bankrupt you may lose your money.

Unless it's of a criminal nature then maybe you have some recourse.

more traders lose money to the market then they do to any prop firm

It's all a risk with any of the prop firms

trade retail if you want a guarantee your money is safe

9. Exactly. Epiphany's likely NOT bankrupt....they just took the money and RAN !

If enough traders are involved, this is still definitely pursuable via FINRA.

10. J.P.

J.P.

I hate to revive this old thread, but it was an interesting story that seems to have ended with no resolution. What has become of Brendan Byrne? Did the traders ever get their money back from Epiphany Trading? And the poor OP appears to have vanished shortly after his sad post.

(Also, it's quite the WTF? moment when you go to epiphanytrading.com now.)

#10     May 30, 2016