EPCC is MNCS The saga continues

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Aug 29, 2007.

1. If anyone remmbers MNCS from 2006 it was the incredible stock that went up everyday until it imploded

Another stock that is similar to MNCS is EPCC

Here is a one year chart

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=EPCC.OB&t=1y&l=on&z=m&q=l&c=

I have been recommending this since 2.80 back in Feb 2007

EPCC would make a great safe haven in the wake of the recent selling

I see a target of $5-6 within a few months

But do keep in mind EPCC WILL IMPLODE

You must sell when the daily volume begins to exceed a million and or you notice huge consecutive white candles. This indicates a top has formed.

Do keep in mind you won't want to invest your entire portfolio in this stock.

But if you buy 10000 shares you can make an easy $100-400 a day with this and withdraw the money after you're done.

I own 6K shares of EPCC as disclosure

2. Wow look at those crappy numbers :eek:

3. Yea I'm aware the fundamentals blow but this is a pick based purely on technicals

4. Could you please explain what you learned from MNCS so as not to have the explosion that you mentioned occur and thus lose on your investment? Thanks for the post about this and any tips about investing in this stock would be appreciated so as to not have an MNCS experience.

5. Could you please explain what you mean by huge consecutive white candles? Thx.

6. bcra is better :D

7. gabe

gabe

"You must sell when the daily volume begins to exceed a million and or you notice huge consecutive white candles. This indicates a top has formed."

big gains on big volume is usually not the sign of a top.......

8. it was the case with MNCS...a parabolic rally usually ends with exceptionally large gains on exceptional volume.

#10     Aug 30, 2007