EPA Poised To Kill U.S. Energy, Jobs & Economy If Obama Wins

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Oct 21, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Republican Sen. James Inhofe says the Environmental Protection Agency has delayed action or “punted” on numerous regulations while President Obama tries to “earn votes” for a second term.

The Oklahoma senator and ranking Republican on the chamber’s Committee on Environment and Public Works has released a report stating that when the agency approves the roughly one dozen regulations next year in 2013, they will “spell doom” for jobs and economic growth.

“The Obama-EPA plans to move full speed ahead to implement this agenda if President Obama wins a second term,” Inhofe writes. “These rules taken together will inevitably result in the elimination of millions of American jobs, drive up the price of gas at the pump even more, impose construction bans on local communities and essentially shut down American oil, natural gas and coal production.”

The 14-page report cites pending regulations on a wide range of environmental-economic issues including those on power plant emissions and hydraulic fracturing.

The report concluded that pending overall regulations on greenhouse gases if enacted would cost $300 billion to $400 billion annual and significantly increase the price of gasoline and home heating.

“The requirements are so strict they virtually eliminate coal as a fuel option for future electric power generation,” the report states. “In a thinly veiled political move, the agency has put off finalizing the proposal until after the election.”

The report also singles out pending federal regulations on such issues as farm dust, air quality, coal ash and water-quality in Florida.

The ozone standard if enacted would cost at least $90 billion annually and would eliminate 7.4 million jobs, the report states, citing federal analysis.

The report, citing published news reports, states the Obama administration several years ago agreed to set “first-ever” federal limits on runoff in Florida, but environmental groups are still waiting for a final decision as the state is “expected to play a critical role in the outcome” of the election.

The EPA proposed new guidance document for waters covered by the Clean Water Act, proposed in April 2011, reinterprets recent Supreme Court decisions to allow the agency to expand federal control over virtually every body of water in the United States, no matter how small, the report also concludes.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...hat-pell-doom-for-jobs-economy/#ixzz29z05c4Oa

2. Inhoffe also believes global warming can never happen because God won't let it. Seriously. I applaud Obama's and the EPA policies in this area.

3. LEAPup

LEAPup

It's as plain as day, our communist president is on a mission to dismantle the country he hates so deeply: America.

Fucking sad half this sick country can't see it!

I was in Daytona for biketoberfest yesterday, and talked to an older guy riding a Harley who said, "do you remember your childhood, and take most of it with you as an adult? do people not understand Obama lived among Muslim extremists as a kid? Do they not know he lived among communists, had communist friends, and even had a communist father? do you think he just left that shit behind, and forgot all about it?" This guy is a truck driver, not a rocket scientist, and points this stuff out...

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

...The report concluded that pending overall regulations on greenhouse gases if enacted would cost $300 billion to $400 billion annual and significantly increase the price of gasoline and home heating...

...The ozone standard if enacted would cost at least $90 billion annually and would eliminate 7.4 million jobs, the report states,...

With any luck, your job will be one of those eliminated.

5. LEAPup

LEAPup

+1

But does the future pennies even have a job to be eliminated?

On a brighter note Luke, I took my son to see the blue angels today in Jacksonville. Blows me away how these guys fly with such precision! Wow! Didn't know til' you told me they don't wear g suits.

6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I have trouble believing that. Some people take a nap at 9 G's and the F-18 can pull 9 all day. How in hell can they fly safely without a G-suit? Amazing.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I've seen a guy pull 12 G's, without a suit. The reason the Blue Angles don't wear them is for fear that the inflating and deflating suit will bump the hand on the joy stick. Interfering with precision flight control inputs.

For some reason I was thinking the F18 had a 7.5 G limit.

8. LEAPup

LEAPup

All i can say after pulling two + positive, and negative one is I would be in deep, DEEP shit after six, no less twelve g's. wow! The blue angels blew me away earlier with how they pull these positive and negative g's "wing to wing." I would have passed out cold, zero question. Their talent was stunning! Can't wait to see a YouTube Luke of your jet project. I'm a chopper guy, but love fixed wing too.

9. mee too , when are you going to post it luke ?

10. So... if the EPA is going to kill the energy industry, jobs and the economy... and force us to buy foreign oil at a much higher price...

How does that help America?

Or is it all part of the plan to get Americans to send a butt load of money to the UN so they can move towards being the seat of world governance? And how would THAT help America?

Who's brilliant plans are these, anyway?

:mad: :mad:

#10     Oct 22, 2012