End-of-Year Bear Selloff plays: SQQQ SOXS UVXY BITI (Grinch takes Wall Street year#2)

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by KCalhoun, Nov 21, 2022.

1. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

I'm long all of these and expect a major end of year selloff as these go up :D

#gobears

p.s. the crypto SHTF starting this week #go BITI

2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Warning OP has no clue what he is doing concerning UVXY. This is what he posted on Oct 11th

" Market burns. I own and will keep scaling into SQQQ and UVXY..... #gobears. :D "

On October 11th, UVXY topped out at 13.64 and is now 8.60 a month later. That's a 37% drop in around a month.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2022
    Cuddles likes this.
  3. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

I scale in and out daily, duh. Long SQQQ SOXS BITI doing great

4. not these same old useless rants with no details, specifics or edification, as you blubber great profits and huge winnings. Go back in your troll hole child.

5. zdreg

zdreg

You need handholding? Figure it out if you think that he gets the direction right Then trade accordingly.

KCalhoun likes this.
  6. I feel you are best qualified at handholding. And ps - notice how all Calhoun's posts were pulled? Discussion over methinks.

7. zdreg

zdreg

I don't want to hold your hand no matter how desperate you are. You are no kin or friend of mine. Capish?

8. You are confused - it was figurative, not literal. Do pay attention.

9. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

My posts weren't pulled, I deleted them mason bc your dumb trolling isn't worth my time. Go play in traffic. #gfy

My top picks are BITI SOXS

easymon1 likes this.
  10. Overnight

Overnight

What if he was a hot Asian chick football cheerleader? Hehe

#10     Nov 21, 2022
    KCalhoun likes this.