End Of The Free Markets Is Now!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by EMRGLOBAL, Mar 28, 2008.

1. The Treasury Department will propose on Monday that Congress give the Federal Reserve broad new authority to oversee financial market stability, in effect allowing it to send SWAT teams into any corner of the industry or any institution that might pose a risk to the overall system."

The destruction of the "FREE MARKETS" is upon us. The "COLLECTIVE" are trying to issue SWAT TEAMS for YOUR FINANCIAL SAFTY"!

"Directive Number 10-289" is trying to work it's way in. This 'EMERGENCY LAW' that congress wants to pass is just the start of "MASSIVE EQUALIZTAION" rules coming forth in the name of "GENERAL WELFARE".

"THIS IS A SOCIAL IMPERATIVE", "WE NEED TO WATCH OUT FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T THINK FOR THEMSELFS", " WE NEED TO DEFEND THE WEAK",

"IT IS OUR MORAL DUTY"< "WE NEED TO EXTEND OUR POWERS IN THE CORRUPT WORLD OF WALL STREET AND THE BANK'S THAT RUN IT"......

"WE GOT TO RUN THE WORLD FOR THE SAKE OF THE LITTLE PEPOPLE"....IT IS INTELLIGENCE THAT CAUSES ALL THE TROUBLES FOR HUMANITY!"

"WE NEED TO ENTER IN TO THE AGE OF LOVE and MOVE ON FROM THE AGE OF REASON"

:confused:

2. March 28 (Bloomberg) -- Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson is likely to call for the creation of new regulatory agencies with broad powers over lending, the securities industry and business conduct, according to the draft of a study he commissioned.

Here they come, out of the fucking rocks, the co...cakar..roches....that they are. THE EX Gold Man GUY, now cries for more REGULATION over the Securities Industry.

"FOR THE GOOD OF THE PEOPLES"..... "WE DO NOT FEEL THAT THE COLLECTIVE MAJORITY IS REPRESENTED WELL, IN THEIR SAFTY, THEIR RETURN ON INVESTMENTS. THESE POOR SOULS ARE DESTROYED BY THE NEW ERRA OF "ROBBERBARRONS" THAT REAP ALL THE BENIFITS. THE NEW ERRA OF MAN SHOULD BE THE FELT WITH THE HEART, THOSE THAT CAN DO, SHOULD WORK FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT."

WE WANT MORE REGULATION ON TOP OF REGULATION ON TOP OF MORE REGULATION.

LOOK OUT ....MARKET IS ON ITS COURSE TO SELL OFF AND END UP "FLAT LINE" FOR THE NEXT DECADE....

:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused:

3. HEY ASSHOLES...read this as many times as you need to get the message

****CAPITAL FLIGHT****

:D

4. Call me naive but the proposal calls for merging a shit load of federal agencies. One would tend to think that would lead to less regulation.

5. Sadly, the regulation is only going to get worse.:mad:

6. This post origninating from the guy who called Obama a "baboon". I understand some people are fearful the world is coming to an end, but realize that many times has mankind gone through these crises. Right at the time of the most pessimism the inflection point comes into existence. The turn is right around the corner in my opinion. There's so much fear out there now that opportunists are ready to strike.

7. The proposal would designate the Fed as the primary regulator of market stability

Isn't that what the Fed has been doing since August?

8. fleance

fleance

When I first saw the headline, I thought they were going to announce the Fed had some new plan to buy up mortgage paper or something.

But after reading the article, it seems like a power grab by the Executive Branch/US Treasury and the Fed to try to consolidate the regulators. It seems like the net effect would be less regulation rather than more. And the regulation that would remain would be in the pocket of the Executive Branch and the Fed. They are using this financial crisis as an excuse to consolidate power.

The Fed/US Treasury have already been using extraordinary powers, esp. when they strongarmed BSC into $2/share deal. So, this proposal would formally legalize the Fed's power to make deals and force mergers, and hand out $30 BLN no-recourse teaser "loans".

9. END GAME

- Alex Jones, you my friend have been exactly right about this whole systematic takeover. It is playing out just as you said so many years ago - I believed you then and I see the facts now.

Dishonorable governments create the problems and then swoop in with their new solutions - all planned and executed at the expense of the citizens. More corrupt power and judgment from the government and less freedom and prosperity for the people - the planned enslavement continues! :mad:

http://www.infowars.com/?p=1131 - COOL, police drones coming soon to watch me trade from my home office too! :D

#10     Mar 29, 2008