Elon Musk's estranged father, 72, had a baby son with his 30-year-old stepdaughter

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dealmaker, Mar 23, 2018.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

2. I've heard of worse when I was living in Cape Town.. ok not worse but similar.

dealmaker likes this.
  3. The first thing I thought when I read the title of this post...was it's South Africa.

It's somewhat normal, or expected, or not that strange...to hear about these kind of stories of step-relatives or even normal relatives...impregnating each other.

Incest, and casual quick sex, with relatives is kind of normal in many parts of the world.
    You put people together in a house or apartment or any fixed space long enough...they'll have sex -- even if it's their relative.
    o_O, :confused:

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    d08, Slartibartfast and dealmaker like this.
  4. There is something remarkably.. err...free...white trashy.. different.. but still actually ok to be around with many South Africans (Western Cape anyway). They like their drugs, wine and women, maybe it is all cleaned up now. This could happen anywhere but.. it fits.

My time in Capetown & environs had unforgettable elements of soap-is-reality. My first night there involved driving a girl who was looking for medicine for her cat.. and conned me into going to a bad part of town to buy Mandrax. Not murdered or anything.. but the girl was the daughter of a very wealthy developer. Great fun though.

5. dealmaker

dealmaker

Agreed...

6. JSOP

JSOP

So is that baby boy Elon's half/step-brother or his step-nephew?

7. wildchild

wildchild

It doesnt surprise me. There is something really creepy about this Elon Musk.