Elon Musk is Going to Build a Vast Network of Deep Underground Bases and Tunnels.

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by vanzandt, Apr 4, 2017.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

marketsurfer and JackRab like this.
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

i960 likes this.
  3. JackRab

JackRab

He's the ultimate disruptor...

4. bookish

bookish

There are already tunneling machines that use a uranium reactor in the nose to melt the rock and compress it into a super dense tunnel lining. They also do it much faster than conventional machines, in the MPH range. Its not top secret but they are keeping it quiet. I think he is going to be surprised when he starts drilling and finds out someone already beat him to it. The rumor I heard is that there is already an extensive "interstate" network connecting major cities.

5. Pekelo

Pekelo

He disrupts the moles and groundhogs...

6. vanzandt

vanzandt

I like the part about how its all being funded with drug money. :D
    One things for sure... You'll need that tin foil hat of yours with those radioactive tunnel linings I suspect.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...res-of-13-million-boring-machine-2590260.html

7. mlawson71

mlawson71

He's the guy with a lot of plans and ideas but just how many of them ever come to fruition?

8. Pekelo

Pekelo

Elon reacts to the news of Jaguar iPace car:

9. algofy

algofy

Well going to space and building amazly fast electric cars are two.

10. Pekelo

Pekelo

1. We are already in space, without him we will do just fine. (and fuck Mars anyway)
    2. Humanity doesn't need expensive, super fast EVs. We need cheap and safe and renewable energy using cars.

So, what did he exactly accomplish beside fooling millions and making millions for himself in the process?

#10     Apr 23, 2017