Elite posting rate plunges

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by marketsurfer, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Man, elite trader posting rate has plummeted--- what on earth happened here? What use to be a great site for traders has been reduced to rednecks challenging peaceful folks to fights, name calling and cursing. It seems to have happened overnight. Was it the frightening avatars posted that gave some users the bully illusion? Is it the forex threads that have attracted all the trouble? What gives and what can we do to renew elitetrader back to its former glory?

In addition, the number of quality folks i have met on here has plunged this year---- now it seems to be all forexbastard type losers who are slinging mud at anything that they feel may be successful. While I have met several decent folks this year, overall the signal to noise ratio has plunged to nearly non existent.

It's sad to see the decline.

surf

2. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lhmjnYKlVnM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. Same as all over America. Libtard profligation.

4. dont fear change. adjust your sails when the winds of change come...

5. No doubt, but it didn't use to that way. there were a few forexbastard types trolling but the vast majority were serious investors/traders here to share knowledge and find knowledge. Nice folks--- heck, I credit elite with introing me to great things over the years. Now, its an angry place full of threats and chest beating. what gives?

6. No doubt, but it didn't use to that way. there were a few forexbastard types trolling but the vast majority were serious investors/traders here to share knowledge and find knowledge. Nice folks--- heck, I credit elite with introing me to great things over the years. Now, its an angry place full of threats and chest beating. what gives?

7. No doubt, but it didn't use to that way. there were a few forexbastard types trolling but the vast majority were serious investors/traders here to share knowledge and find knowledge. Nice folks--- heck, I credit elite with introing me to great things over the years. Now, its an angry place full of threats and chest beating. what gives?

8. The thread count is down significantly, partly due to the board upgrade and rollback, but also due to volatility. You can throw darts at a board in high-vol and get filled to close, but not in this market. I'd bet that 80-90% of regulars here are not profitable.

9. BSAM

BSAM

It didn't happen over night, but it may just be time to shut down Chit Chat and P&R.
    And, get rid of several of our resident trouble makers.
    I think it was a major mistake to take down the new, improved ET.
    What's with all the worry about "old" threads not migrating over, anyways?
    Start new threads.
    If you haven't learned from the old stuff by now, you ain't gonna.
    All things move forward, one way or another.
    The whiners would not have left ET.
    People are resistant to change; even change that is for the better.

10. Baron will never get rid of the trolls, drama sells in America don't you know. Maybe he can get Honey Boo Boo or BuckWild to churn some advertising dollars.

#10     Feb 27, 2013