Elderly Americans Soon Eating Cat food due to high energy/food prices

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Aaron Copland, Jan 14, 2008.

1. You present a compelling argument. Have some.

#31     Jan 14, 2008
  2. You might be surprised at how many elderly persons are trading futures intraday for their daily catfood, when they are not chasing cats or elderly pussy.

#32     Jan 14, 2008
  3. "Let them eat cake."

#33     Jan 14, 2008
  4. gnome

gnome

Ewwwww....

#34     Jan 14, 2008
  5. I have a trading room full of fat old ladies wired up to vaginal electro-stimulators and playing my "red-light-short, green-light-long, yellow-light-flat" intraday NQ system. I'm making a ton of money, and they're giggling their way through the day taking no-brainer 30 second scalps. They prefer to scalp because at their ages they can't take the stimulation for very long.

#35     Jan 14, 2008
  6. You're a funny bastard. :p :p

#36     Jan 14, 2008
  7. Hypostomus, you use so many different types of indicators that it would be fair to conclude you have your finger in every pie.

#37     Jan 14, 2008
  8. No, the government needs to stay the fuck out of our day to day lives like they are supposed to be doing as outlined in the Constitution....

Ol Dubya's got the price of oil so high over this dumbass WMD/Hussein business no one can afford it, but he is gonna walk right off his presidential podium and right back into his oil business.

No, we don't need to regulate shit, we need to vote for people who aren't gonna support this pork barrel BS and garbage regulation and spending programs while the whole time they're taxing us to the stone age and sending our troops all over the world chasing ghosts.

#38     Jan 14, 2008
  9. 9999

I think dog/cat food is just normal food past its expiration date.
    Cook it, re-package it, and pronto!
    This is becoming a disgusting/funny thread...

#39     Jan 14, 2008
  10. Funny? Here is a trade they took recently (times Pacific). You multiply that by several old ladies several times a day and you've got some serious money. And Sam don't get to touch it because it's in IRAs. Electric bill on the stimulators is a mite high, though. That and the cost of the conducting lubricant.

#40     Jan 14, 2008