Ed Schultz, the ultimate in hypocrisy.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Tom B

Tom B

The Mr. Ed show is a joke. :D

#21     Sep 16, 2010
  2. Mnphats

Mnphats

The guy is a complete tool, even stretching back to when he was a sports guy on the local news.

#22     Sep 16, 2010
  3. Eight

Eight

I listened to Schultz a few times, what a blowhard... He just spews negativity and misinformation... Air America went belly up doing the same thing, you'd hope they would learn but nooooo....

#23     Sep 16, 2010
  4. Hello

Hello

A) Liberal media claims tea partiers will incite violence.

B)1.5 years later Beck claims liberals will incite violence.

A) happened 1.5 years ago B), happened a couple days ago

If Schultz accuses B) of inciting violence, for doing the same thing A) did to a much larger extent 1.5 years ago, does that make Schultz who also happens to fall into the liberal party a hypocrite?

This is as dumbed down as i can make it, if you dont get it at this point you are far to stupid to be operating a computer.

#24     Sep 16, 2010
  5. 1. Tea Partiers themselves claim resorting to violent means, its not some liberal fantasy.

[​IMG]

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2010/...-after-tea-party-leader-posts-enemys-address/

2. On the one hand you call Schultz a hypocrite for calling out Becks scaremongering about liberal violence while at the same giving Beck and tea partiers a free pass when they call out for violence ( just ask for it, I will post you plenty of Beck's call for violence). Look up the meaning of word hypocrite while you are at it.

3. Beck's scaremongering has led to violence already and could have cost a lot of lives if the perpetrator wasn't caught before he reached the Tides foundation, I am sure this is something you would like to conveniently ignore.

#25     Sep 17, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

Again kindly point me to a single incident of violence from a tea partier, at a tea party rally, i just showed you 3 from the radical violent left wing thugs.

And also kindly provide me with actual proof that glenn beck had anything to do with this guys violence.

You have no proof and there is no point in talking to you any further, you just talk in circles with no evidence of anything.

#26     Sep 17, 2010
  7. Man Claims Watching 'Recycled News Shows on MSNBC' Caused Him to Threaten Congresswoman
    By P.J. Gladnick
    Fri, 09/17/2010 - 07:33 ET

Can watching too much MSNBC affect a person to the extent that he acts in a completely irrational manner? According to a Tampa Tribune story, a Florida man convicted of threatening death upon a congresswoman for her opposition to ObamaCare believes the answer would be yes:
    "Righties." And who frequently uses that term? I'll give you a hint. It was the MSNBC host who recently made this "scorching" threat:
    Compare that irrational MSNBC host threat to the irrational threat left by Pidrman on the answering machine of the congresswoman:
    Readers of this story have noted that there are not all that many degrees of separation between Erik Lawrence Pidrman and Keith Olbermann or...Ed Schultz:
    The big question now is if trial lawyers will begin using the "MSNBC defense" as an excuse for their clients' threats against conservatives.

#27     Sep 17, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

We need to be on the lookout for all these violent radical left wingers.

#28     Sep 17, 2010
  9. No shit. These people are lunatics.

#29     Sep 17, 2010
  10. Again, when did I say that there was violence at tea party rallies? And when did Schultz say the same? I showed you evidence that tea partiers are threatening violence themselves, its not some liberal fantasy as you keep making it out to be.

And how did you determine those were liberals?Where is your source? You will take the slightest evidence of someone being Liberal from your youtube videos but direct evidence of Beck's involvement in the Tides shootout case is irrelevant, ya right.

#30     Sep 17, 2010