Ed Schultz, the ultimate in hypocrisy.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

Actually i claimed ed schultz was a hypocrite for saying glenn beck was inciting violence by saying liberals would commit violence, if you wanna claim glenn beck caused violence based on these standards, then you must accept that the liberal media and ed schultz caused violence based on these standards, thus my original statement was true.

#11     Sep 16, 2010

2. Gunman's mother: Williams watched TV news, was upset with "the way Congress was railroading through all these left-wing agenda items." Following her son's arrest, Williams' mother told the San Francisco Chronicle that her son was angry about "what's happening to our country." The Chronicle reported that Williams "watched the news on television" and that his mother stated that he was upset with "the way Congress was railroading through all these left-wing agenda items."

In virtually the only cable or network TV coverage of Tides, Beck mentioned the group 29 times on his Fox News show. As Media Matters has detailed, a LexisNexis search reveals that the Tides Foundation has been mentioned 29 times on Fox News' Glenn Beck in the time between the show's premiere and Williams' attempted rampage. In contrast, the Tides Foundation has not been mentioned once on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, or PBS in the same timeframe.

http://mediamatters.org/research/201007290032

#12     Sep 16, 2010
  3. So Schultz is a hypocrite since he called out Beck for scaremongering about the coming liberal violence? Why don't you show me evidence that the violence in those videos was caused by Ed Schultz and the liberal media, something specific this time.

#13     Sep 16, 2010
  4. Hello

Hello

I see, the smoking gun, a guy who watched news on television, and was upset with the way congress was railroading thought left wing agenda items, must have been a beck viewer, and murdered people based on beck.

You got me there, with that kind of evidence you should be a lawyer. hook line and sinker.

#14     Sep 16, 2010
  5. Hello

Hello

Im not saying that that ed Schultz has caused violence at all, im just pointing out that the liberals were the ones to start the game of pointing the finger, and saying the other side would commit violence, even though every single act of violence at a tea party rally was caused by a liberal.

For ed shultz to have the audacity to accuse glenn beck of inciting violence for doing exactly what they have been doing for months now is what i said was ridiculous. Ed schultz made a specific claim, which was that glenn beck was inciting violence by saying liberals would become violent, the left has been doing this for months, if you cant argue logicaslly to this point i wont respoond.

#15     Sep 16, 2010
  6. Thats right, I got you there actually.

"the Tides Foundation has been mentioned 29 times on Fox News' Glenn Beck in the time between the show's premiere and Williams' attempted rampage. In contrast, the Tides Foundation has not been mentioned once on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, or PBS in the same timeframe."

#16     Sep 16, 2010
  7. First of all, Beck did incite violence and that has been proven, whether you want to believe or not.

And you posted two videos of 'liberal violence', how do you know those were liberals? Where is your source? How is Ed Schultz responsible for it?

And this is some great contrast, a firefight with a heavily armed man vs a catfight with a nosy cameraman.

#17     Sep 16, 2010
  8. Crazed <del>Tea Partier</del> Dem Politician Runs Down Poll Inspector With Car
    Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, September 16, 2010, 12:01 PM

The democrat, Milele Coggs, argued with the poll inspector then ran him down with her car.

FOX 6 reported:

#18     Sep 16, 2010
  9. Hello

Hello

At no point did I ever claim ed schultz was responsible for it.

I pointed out the fact that ed schultz was a hypocrite for accusing glenn beck of inciting violence by saying liberals would commit violence.

Because at the same time liberals all over were sayiing right wingers would commit violence.

Simple concept.

I merely pointed out the fact that left wing thugs were the only ones on video to commit violence at tea party rallies while hypocritical dems try to accuse conservatives of being violent.

Read the paragraph row by row dumbass. If you come at me with another response as idiotic as the last three you are going on ignore, and you will be the first to be that stupid on elite trader, because if someone cant even read a sentence there is no point in debating them.

#19     Sep 16, 2010
  10. Hey asswipe, look up the meaning of hypocrite before you spout more bullshit again.

First you claim Schultz is a hypocrite for calling out Beck for scaremongering about liberal violence which in your book is a bad thing. Then you doze off to generalities and post random youtube vids of liberal violence which you cannot prove that the perpetrators were liberals. Then you start talking about Dems and violence while completely ignoring Beck's actual history of inciting violence which was infact the topic of the thread that YOU started.

Now back to get your Fox News propaganda fix before you run out of talking points.

#20     Sep 16, 2010