Earn2Trade error

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by clockwork71, Jul 9, 2020.

1. So this was fun. Today, I kept getting "trade timed out" on orders placed. I then tried to do it again. Guess what? They finally filled - throwing me over the maximum position allowed rule. Wonderful, and they cannot even fix this.

What else is odd - they can't give you 'live commissions' unless you ask for them. In other words, you get to pay 2.22 per side on micros, which is ridiculous. Beyond that, they can't change that until the end of the trading day.

I have no words, other than at least TST has phone support. My God.

2. We would have to look at your account to determine what the issue may have been. What were you told by the customer support representatives? We don't have phone support but we have live chat support and surely if you reach out then someone should respond to you.

We don't know if other firms offer live commissions automatically, but we are not able to automate it. Each commission needs to manually set, so as long as you tell us what you want we are very happy to make the adjustment for you. Otherwise we have a default commission for everything.