e/us just took off --- any news?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tradingjournals, Oct 26, 2011.

1. e/us just took off --- any news?

2. Breaking News: EU Officials Approve Accord for a 50% Writedown for Greek????????????????

3. But I dont understand why it is bulish EUR/USD when all the European bank are going to get trashed.

4. u call that took off? not even a fart these days.

5. Seriously?

Their banks need to raise capital, the news was about capitalization requirements...

That means they need to put cash on their balance sheets... guess how they do that?

They need to sell some other asset for euros... creating demand on the currency.

6. 50 pips within a few minutes might not be a huge amount... but it sure startled me. I had a scalp position short that hit my target just before that move.

[​IMG]

7. hayman

hayman

Oh, Happy Days ! The World has been saved, with more kick-the-can-down-the-road problem solving. Major run on the markets tomorrow. The bubble inflates even further.

8. I'm gonna treat myself to a high priced hooker with tomorrow's pnl on my overnight trade.

9. S2007S

S2007S

The world has been saved yet again, as I have said over and over and over and over again.....

FAILURE IS REWARDED....

FAILURE IS REWARDED....

FAILURE IS REWARDED....

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FAILURE ANYMORE....

If there is a crisis its always solved no matter how significant it is. Just bailout the entire fucking system, no such thing as failure in this world, which means there is no such thing as risk.

Amazing how they can patch up each crisis that comes along with more money, just to let everyone know these are just patch jobs that will lead to significant implications in the years to come.

#10     Oct 26, 2011