Dyanamic Traders Reports

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by lde, May 18, 2006.

1. lde

lde

Is anyone getting these? I paid for them on Sunday, and have got emails saying charts are posted on their website. No charts. Tech support is not returning my emails, or phone calls. If someone is getting these, are they worth it?

2. I haven got it too..Is it a scam?

3. lde

lde

I doubt it. I suspect they've abandoned it. I've applied to my credit card company to get my money back. Of course, the site is up enough to charge my card in the 1st place.

4. Sounds like a vending machine.

5. lde

lde

Funny. :)

6. colion

colion

I have not subscribed to their reports, but can tell you that tech support for their software is quite poor.

7. One

One

I tried a few reports a while back and had to access the reports on line with a password. The charts were included in each report. Not sure whether you will find the reports useful, but I doubt whether they are running a scam to sell reports without delivery.

8. lde

lde

That the deal. When I access the site with the password they DID give me, it says I have no products. Tech support won't respond. So maybe they are reports there, but I can't have them.

9. One

One

Ide,

I remember it was a bit confusing to find the reports, but would have thought they would have updated the site by now. Did you try following various "report" links? It wasn't clear back then, but that's how I found my way to the reports I had paid for. I think there was a live chat as well. Good luck.

10. lde

lde

Yes, I followed the links. I says I have no products in the client area. They're sending out emails saying the site has been updated, but I have no access to it, and can't get access, apparently.

#10     May 25, 2006