Dream Big !

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Jdesey, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Jdesey

Jdesey

2. VPhantom likes this.
  3. Mtrader

Mtrader

Yes apparently you need $400.

murray t turtle and dumpdapump like this.
  4. Jdesey

Jdesey

Yup. Incredible stories. Best part. They are true stories. I always say if someone else has done it than so can I.

5. I question the $400 but, one could have a hell of a good start with $25K in retail spot forex with a good 500:1 ECN broker. I've already hit 100% return trading the past 3 weeks with 16% DD on a $10K account, demo :banghead: It takes (real) money to make (real) money.

6. [​IMG] o_O

7. Mtrader

Mtrader

Dreams come true... only for the happy few. :(

8. Mtrader

Mtrader

I traded Forex in the aerly 90's. I used a leverage of 20:1, so 50K to trade 1 million.

Some good advice for you: NEVER trade 500:1. I know why. And it is better you never experience in reality why.

I made my first month with REAL money 50% net. I traded 1 million with 50K margin. But after the first month things went a bit in the other direction...
    Wiped out my account. With a leverage of "only" 20. leverage 500 will wipe you out 25 times faster (500/20=25).

murray t turtle and VPhantom like this.
  9. I don't actually use that much leverage in trading. I was referring to decent retail spot Forex ECN brokers and the decent ones seem to be at 500:1. Anyway, I'm happy to hear your reason for why not.

VPhantom likes this.
  10. Mtrader

Mtrader

Start small, if you make profits it will take a few months extra before you will be millionaire. But if you make losses you will at least not wipe out in notime, and survive.

#10     Jun 17, 2017
    VPhantom and Onra like this.