Dow Top Call - 11yr formation - part 2

Discussion in 'Trading' started by deadbroke, May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Hahahahahahah,

I thought all the wildebeest (dirtbags) were gone and only one foolish one (Lucrum) still visits.

:) :D :D :D

noddyboy, your answer is in the thread itself ... a few posts up. Since ET is a place full of Lucrums, namely retards who trade on 5 second charts to a max. of 3-minute charts it was a good idea to whack these numskulls over the head with a saucepan and let them handle their own STOPS.

But lions like Joe (deadbroke) attired in dark manes don't play that stupid way.

I'm still SHORT AAPL on 1H.

05-16-11 05:30 PM

Quote from Lucrum:

Could you add a little more ambiguity?

Serendipity and good timing with the question, Baron - dig this ...

busting thru' the 50% Fib support as we speak - all supports have elasticity especially the 50% and 61.8%, hence the caution to be alert for a slingshot reverse move that will dazzle and upset the wildebeest considering they are playing with the milk money.

05-16-11 10:41 PM

we are now at the 61.8% level - same logic applies as at the 50%.

#41     May 17, 2011
  2. See EurUsd 1H chart a few posts back well before the topside breakout

and dig this now in real-time .... Price returning to retest the top trendline of parallel channel? We'll see.

Are we going to go to my TARGET BOX?

That is my call, isn't it?

Hide and watch.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#42     May 17, 2011
  3. Ditto for the Dollar Index 1H see chart few posts back for the trendline - now see breakdown in deadbroke's called direction.

Is there any fckin retard here who can challenge me? :) :D :D

[​IMG]

#43     May 17, 2011
  4. For your edification may I present the DIRTBAGS in my setup Dow Top Call thread ..

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=219266

and especially watch Lucrum's posts, not a clue in the world that something was afoot, that the markets were a-turning.

:D :D

And so it is with the wildebeest, some fckin clueless mothers, that's why its no sin to eat them both on the Serengetti and in real life amongst humans - in fact that's what corporations and predators do and do daily day in and day out and its accepted widely as the rule of life.

Watch Lucrum dance, oblivious to the fact that there is a lion in waiting ..... :) :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ivU9_YI7sY

#44     May 17, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

You didn't bet my wife moron you bet me. You owe ME $50. What's the matter, haven't even got $50 to your name but you want us to believe you're a big time market timer?

YOU were the one predicting multiple tops a year and a half ago. Have any of these markets even gone down to the levels they were at when you first started calling tops? :D LOL
    Are you really this delusional or are you just posting to get attention?

#45     May 17, 2011

6. This will go on ad infinitum - no more time to waste.

Ignore list is empty because I don't engage with DIRTBAGS no more.
    Lucrum is the only dirtbag left - now added to that list - NOW.

The only place worth talking to you is in FEEDBACK.

Adios retard

:) :D

#46     May 18, 2011
  7. Yep, ALL Lucrum's posts are gone.

Any DIRTBAG comes in here gets slogged off to IGNORE instantly.

Serious newbie technicians and traders can PM me and if genuine, I WILL answer you in the thread.

Experienced traders, ALL of you, can suck my dick, STAY THE FUCK OUT

Back to work. :)

#47     May 18, 2011
  8. Dollar Index 60-min. moving nicely i n my called direction toward the target box shown - same target box as in EurUsd.

[​IMG]

EurUsd ... is now at 200 m.a. on 1H - I took SHORT profits nicely as shown earlier in a previous post - and as stated I am NOT going LONG. If I get my north move into the Target Box, I will go heavily SHORT because the next wave down is WAVE 3 the wave that gives the ultimate rate of return on investment and the retracements rarely go beyond 23.6%.

I'm planning to go 20 Lots into wave 3 in a staggered move with 2 Lot entries at a time but there must be sufficient evidence that the downwave is about to resume. All that evidence will be posted right here well in advance of the move as is usually the case with me.

The manner in which I am going to do the entries is so that they are all finished by the time the middle portion of wave 3 gets underway. This middle portion is called the 3rd of 3rd. To get this right is an honor in itself, the money notwithstanding.

Right now there is no position and gladly so, I need the rest and to observe because even if correct with the target Box, I still do not know where exactly within the box the wave will end, therefore I've got to rely on counting the subwaves, a very dicey proposition indeed - but then there is always straight and pure TA, my best friend.

[​IMG]

#48     May 18, 2011

9. Clear out now, dirtbag. Don't come back.

#49     May 18, 2011
  10. The stock SHORTS continue. I'm Short both the Qs and AAPL and yes despite the tail-end rally.

#50     May 18, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.