Dow Top Call - 11yr formation - part 2

Discussion in 'Trading' started by deadbroke, May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Some of you newbies might want to visit that thread and see and feel my pain and torment, but despite it all, the CALL happened and I was the only one who saw it coming - just noo it was in the cards with just plain basic fucked up TA and fucked up everything else given that I was just out of the womb.

Here's another look at OTHCRAK's torment .... in this thread .....

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=179167&highlight=trigger

How can I ever forget this thread? I can't and will not - it taught me everything about losing.

11-09-09 07:07 AM

Dear

George Washington
    Thomas Jefferson
    Abraham Lincoln
    Alexander Hamilton
    Andrew Jackson
    U.S. Grant
    Benjamin Franklin

Your country has gone to sh*t, the gov. is incompetent and it will go down the toilet soon. BUT PLEASE PLEASE im short EUR/USD and I need you to help me out just this once. I dont care how you cut it, but please put me ITM tomorrow. emergency rate hike, sometype of news China is buying trillions at open market whatever HELP

-----------------------------

:)

back to work

#101     May 23, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

And it only took a year and a half. Great timing indeed!

#102     May 23, 2011
  3. They need the money - the thread is constantly getting bumped by the traffic generator. He failed to evict stock777, so he's set his sights on me. :) :)

------------------------------------------

I've inverted the fib grid now for a two-fer because I want to have the 161.8% extension showing. Also now the start of the target box is at 61.8%, the original Fib golden ratio.

Same chart, notice how nicely the old trendline and the 100% retracement level now provide resistance

Notice where I left the marking for wave B from several days ago?
    Not too shabby, eh, to arrive at it and overshoot by just a tad? In any event it was just an educated guess by calculating wavelengths.

I'm still waiting to get into the target box so I can SHORT again, UNLESS something occurs to cause me to change my thought-ing.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#103     May 23, 2011
  4. Dow Jones TOP review with benefit of hindsight

Refer to this thread for the start of the Dow Top Call ....

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=219266

this was the first post .......

Dow TOP call WATCH is in effect as of today, April 21, 2011. CHART shows precise details. There was no reason to call a Top prior to this because 5 waves had not yet formed. They have formed now. However I am still unsure as to which scenario, lettered blue or black is the correct one. This will clear up soon.

In any event, Longs take profit NOW and go to sidelines.

So when to go Short? Not yet. Stay tuned.

-------------------------------------------

note TOP CALL was just 5 trading days before the actual TOP.

#104     May 23, 2011
  5. The TOP was called just prior to arrival at the 78.6% level. This is what it looks like now, sticking with the Weekly to start with.

Can I clear up the black and blue wave uncertainty? ... I said it would take a bit of time for some more clarity. So let's attack it now.

[​IMG]

#105     May 23, 2011
  6. Dow Jones Daily ... note carefully that the dead one jumped the gun in calling a Top due to his ability with Waves - without the wave skill it would be impossible to call the Top. There is NO other extant technology that suffices as a stand alone method that can call a TOP well before it is in - i.e. in advance.

Dow Theory is another technology and the Dow Theorists will be waiting for the drop to end, then Dow must challenge the top and NOT close above it and then drop and close below the closing low of the current drop. Only then will the GREAT Dow Theorists like Richard Russell et al be able to call a TOP and even so only in hindsight.

As you can see these mothers are just too damn slow for the dead one. These cats put me to sleep.

Dropping down to conventional TA the trendlines must break, the 200 m.a. must break and the 50 must cross below the 200. Only then is the TOP in and even so only in hindsight.

We could go into CYCLES but these are mostly corroborating evidence technologies and are notorious for disappearing and leaving one high and dry when most needed to work.

The dead one knows that his native SKILL with Waves will eventually be the vehicle that will take him to Level 10 from his current Level 1. But the road is not an easy one as there is much to be learned and grasped - ALONE and only with his very own CREED ...

Keep your own counsel
    Be your own advisor
    Do not compromise with your own reality

[​IMG]

#106     May 24, 2011
  7. Just noticed something on the Euro that might be of key import ....

Prev. EurUsd chart had the Fib grid ending at May 16 on the 1H frame.

What bothered me was that the rally from May 16 to May 20 did NOT get to the Fib level 38.2% (or inverse 61.8%). That was odd to say the least.

So here's what I did - see the recent low of today, May 23? .... OK go ahead and connect the end of the Fib grid to that point.

Voila!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rally went up to EXACT I mean 100% precisely exact Fib 38.2%.

See for yourselves.

Now what is the message therein? that the target box has already been hit?

Or that the wave C rally will also go to 38.2%?

I'll sleep on it and give it some more thought.

[​IMG]

#107     May 24, 2011
  8. Hey guys, gotta go, work on your own, goodluck to all.

Adios.

:)

#108     May 24, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.