Dow "Possible 3x Top"... potentially a big deal

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Scataphagos, May 29, 2019.

1. Dow3x.PNG

Any significant advance in the makets will take out this "triple top" formation.

Any significant decline will take out the December low.

All else between is just noise, but large enough range to be traded for the astute.

Major error to hold/add on the wrong side of these important levels.

FWIW....

Last edited: May 29, 2019
    nooby_mcnoob likes this.
  2. destriero

destriero

Awesome charts, Bro. You sittin’ at the library?

3. A few million in margin waiting. My body is ready. Come to me SPY.

4. S2007S

S2007S

So December lows or new highs first?

What would be everyone's wild guess here

murray t turtle likes this.
  5. padutrader

padutrader

looks like a large range is likely since you have one large down and up......I think it will break the high and then test the low, typical range behavior.....

that also figures after such a big rise from 14000.....time to shift from Dow to some Asian stock markets

6. If only. That would be a Bonanza for traders... so it probably won't happen. :)

7. padutrader

padutrader

there is pattern just blow the high that suggest a spike up and then down ….

it is always a traders market …..according to one study markets do nothing 66% of the time

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  8. gaussian

gaussian

I am adding only to bonds and my tiny emerging market holdings. I'm preparing my body for DOW 18k which is probably where it should be by 2021. I've been beating the recession drum since DOW first broke 25k, and then even louder when the fed welched on raising rates to stop the market from running afterburners. Now, China is blocking us on minerals and the trade war looks like it could turn into a Cold War. Not great for anyone.

This one is going to hurt once the PPT stops propping the market up.

nooby_mcnoob likes this.
  9. My models are saying SPY will hit 2000. By models I mean my finger up my ass.

10. gaussian

gaussian

Would you take a student? This technique sounds promising.

#10     May 29, 2019