Dow 13,875 Naz 2690 S&P 1560

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ByLoSellHi, Mar 8, 2007.

1. duard

duard

A little history while I wait for the money to roll in off my new shorts....

...Cabrini-Green's miseries, residents endured rat and cockroach infestations, rotting garbage in trash chutes (once piled up to the 15th floor), the stench of urine and insecticide in hallways, malfunctioning elevators, graffiti on walls, as well as problems with basic utilities, such as frequently bursting pipes. On the exterior, boarded-up windows, burned-out areas on the façade, and pavement instead of green space--all in the name of economizing on maintenance--created an atmosphere of neglect and decay. The high "open galleries" proved to be dangerous, and the Housing Authority for safety reasons enclosed the entire height of the buildings with a steel mesh, which increased the perception that the residents were imprisoned.

#21     Mar 8, 2007
  2. duard

duard

"Top-Ticking"--- A maneuver whereby new highs are sold scaling into a short position.......

#22     Mar 8, 2007
  3. This is where I learned to trade. On a patched together Commodore 64.

Ahhh, good times....

Every night was like the 4th of July.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#23     Mar 8, 2007
  4. You mean!!................

#24     Mar 8, 2007
  5. duard

duard

Is that really you on the 7th floor.

When somebody asks "What does it take to be a good trader."

Being schooled at the "Green."

#25     Mar 8, 2007
  6. duard

duard

Today was top-ticking perfection personified. Anyone top-tick to a nice afternoon profit?

#26     Mar 8, 2007
  7. duard

duard

#27     Mar 14, 2007
  8. little cow..rofl..little bull..

#28     Mar 14, 2007
  9. I called the top.

Word. :cool:

#29     Mar 14, 2007
  10. duard

duard

With any luck this could turn into a real bloodbath.

Give it time as the carry trade unwinds further and sub-prime infects the big houses.

GE has been in a solid downtrend as has the broker-dealers without significant bounce since before the first sell-off.

If this catches momentum AND has another solid catalyst then we can turn this into a 10-20% correction.

I don't think the bottom is in yet. Seems like we sell-off tommorrow morning and then rally. Rattle around until after options expiration then boom another leg-down.

The volatility is very nice......

#30     Mar 14, 2007