Doug Allen. Too legit to quit

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sushi, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Sushi

Sushi

Looks like doug Allen was actually legit. Good luck all those who have gotten funding so far. Now all you need to do is perform and the money will keep coming. The question is how many of you can really trade? If you can you will do very well . Nice going! Funny that austin powers and other elite gurus were weeded out right at start. Funding going to several or more no name humble guys here on elite. Nice going!

2. Can the funding be confirmed? Who the heck is Austin Powers? :confused:

3. Sushi

Sushi

Couple no name humble guys on elite supposedly trading nice sized accounts and sooposedly more on it's way. I'm surprised it was legit. It will be difficult making much with only a 20% payout and highwater marks but what the heck it's a good place to start for the traders

4. Sushi

Sushi

Can someone report here the status of trading. How much can you lose before he pulls the plug? When will you get the next allocation?

5. Uhm, nobody got funded, he just posted hour long "training" videos, where he babbles on about some nonsense.

I'm still laughing at the fact that he needed "professional coaching" to make money during the tech boom.

6. Sushi

Sushi

wrong. Several no name papertrader types from elite are going thru training and been funded. Just a couple humble types so far. No bigmouth elte gurus. They have been weeded out long ago.

7. Training is available to anyone who signed up for that site. Noone has been funded, there is no announcement even by Doug Allen that anyone has been funded.

8. Sushi

Sushi

You are very naive. There is no upside to make a funding announcement. Those you got funded know and they are not talking or posting here. Why would they? Only to get crap from the elite negatives who lurk here. I guess you were not coosen and are bitter about it. Too bad. You will read about what happened after it's over

9. Actually, I was busy with my other matters to even keep track. I just took a look at the emails I get and see what is going on there. Pretty much nothing besides the videos being posted.

You're so sure people got funded, do you have any sources for that? Or are you just shilling for Round 2, when Doug comes back and offers more invitations?

#10     Mar 23, 2009