Double your money every 3yrs strategy

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by wmu_uwm, Jul 14, 2008.

1. wmu_uwm

wmu_uwm

Good day everyone,

Attached is a snapshot of a 16 yrs performance of a strategy that I developed over the last couple of years. With it, you can double your money every three years. High Sharpe ratio, very high Jensen Alpha. I would like to capitalize on this strategy by partnering with others who can help in securing initial seed fund and have the needed expertise in asset management. For those interested, PM me with your email and I will send you the details.

UWM

2. I'm sold. Check is in the mail.

3. Looks like there were some big drawdowns, how big were they? Why haven't you updated it for 08? I would be interested to see how it is performing in this market.

5yr

4. bespoke

bespoke

I'm sorry, I can't wait 3 years. Have anything in the 2-3 month period?

5. Rona1d

Rona1d

That graph means nothing. All it is is a staggered line. Anyone could have made a graph like that. And it's not like your strategy has actually worked. THEORATICALLY it will work, as your graph shows, but in order for your strategy to work, you have to be able to forecast or GUESS how the market will work for 16!!! years!!!

Good day everyone,

Attached is a snapshot of a 16 yrs performance of a strategy that I developed over the last couple of years. With it, you can double your money every three years. High Sharpe ratio, very high Jensen Alpha. I would like to capitalize on this strategy by partnering with others who can help in securing initial seed fund and have the needed expertise in asset management. For those interested, PM me with your email and I will send you the details.

UWM
    [/QUOTE]

6. And if you ever develop a plan to sell ice to the Greenlanders, lumber to the Canadians or sand to the Arabs, count me in...

7. piezoe

piezoe

This belongs in Chit Chat under Jokes.

8. wmu_uwm

wmu_uwm

Those who sent PMs asking for details, will get the details sent to their emails soon.

5yrtrader:
    Yes, there were few big drawdowns. However, those are significant drawdowns if you monitor the portfolio on a monthly basis. On an annual basis, they just vanish. As for the 2008 data, I have a database of daily variables (price, volume, company's financial items, etc..) for up to December 2007. I suspect another sizable drawdown during the first half of 2008.

Rona1d:
    No, the graph means alot. It gives the big picture. However, without the details, it means nothing. That's why I send details only for those who are serious and interested. As for the results being based on theoratical assumptions, real track record for 20 months is included in the details.
    I don't need to forecast the market movement. I'm in the market (long) all the time.

wmu_uwm

9. Put that into the translator:

Those idiots who sent PMs asking for details, will get their heads handed to them once I get your check in the mail...

10. Everyone on ET doubles their account every month.

Your system is inferior to all of ours.

Go back to the drawing board.

#10     Jul 14, 2008