Double Standard

Discussion in 'Politics' started by vanzandt, Dec 15, 2018.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

From Congress-Woman elect.
    This is like Pelosi's comments about "manhood"...
    I'm sure this thread will populate with more examples as time presses on.

Untitled2.png

View attachment 195750

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

Are you saying "Mohammad take the wheel" would not fly if she was the butt of the joke? :p

It's a funny joke though, so props to her. I'd have laughed if the roles were reversed. And I'd have laughed at those saying "insensitive" too.

What if it was "Mohammad, fly this plane"? too soon?

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

upload_2019-7-24_7-42-4.png

4. Cuddles

Cuddles

do we really need to dig through Donald's insensitive tweets pre-2016 for a show and tell?

5. vanzandt

vanzandt

No. We know all about Trump, that's not the point.

A Tweet like this... pfff... puts her right there on any level you want to ascribe for Trump. She's not holier than thou. That's the point. There's no "higher ground" taken. I'm not defending Trump, but you are implying its ok to fight fire with fire. Well that's great... and the whole f'n system just spins down the toilet. She posted this in 2015. So... whatever.

[​IMG]... yeah right.

elderado and Tsing Tao like this.

6. I think Michelle knew she was referring to her and Obama because the if HRC lost she knew the rest would lose thier shit. Despite maybe a few criticisms they have not really railed on Trump though they pretty much have immunity now to do so (i.e. nothing to run for). The rest of the Dems are learning the lesson what happens when you jump in the mud to fight with a pig...you both get dirty and no one wins.

If a narcissist is ignored in the forest, do they really exist?