Does Bright Trading Accept non US residents?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by 268mc, Aug 17, 2021.

1. 268mc

268mc

Hey,

Quick question, does Bright Trading Accept non-US residents from outside the USA?

I sent an email but still no response.

Thanks!

2. SunTrader

SunTrader

Do you have both a Series 57 and SIE - which they require?

murray t turtle likes this.
  3. Arnie

Arnie

There were some Russians there when I was there. Two were residents, one guy was going back to Russia.

4. No they don't. I have tried it several times in various firms (T3, Bright, Chimera etc.) so started trading with a prop outside US. Non US citizens/residents would have to apply for prop firms outside the US

5. trdX

trdX

hi,

Do you know of any firms that accept non-US persons?

6. I trade with a Canadian prop firm Alkaline Capital and they seem to accept non-US citizens but you will have to check specifically with them

7. Can try Black Eagle Financial Group. I have group of traders in Poland and we trade with them so I know they take non-US. I highly recommend them, have done business with them for years and has been great

8. toby400

toby400

9. trdX

trdX

Thanks for your replies. I didn't mention I am interested in Future Options trading. Not many firms give you that choice. In another thread someone suggested tradefundrr.com. Anyone has experience with this firm or any other firm based in EU or Canada accepting foreigners? It would be an interested topic to discuss about our experience so far, since it seems it's really hard to find a firm that accepts foreigners. All the usual US firms I have contacted reply really fast and it seems they are eager to connect with possible clients.

10. Can’t you contact them directly? Too difficult?

#10     Feb 23, 2023