Does anyone own a Gun ? i hope so

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NY_HOOD, Apr 1, 2020.

1. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

I hope most of you are protected and have some heat as protection. We just nailed 4 guys from the hood stealing mail. We didnt have to use a gun but they will never come back to our neighborhood again, trust me on that. They were also arrested.
    That being said, with a lot of cops calling out sick these scumbag thugs from the hood will use that as an opportunity to come to our neighborhoods where hard working people live and commit burglaries and strong arm robberies. They may be dumb but they are violent and brazen and will kill someone for a dollar. Im guessing there will be plenty of home invasions. Be careful guys and protect yourselves as well as your family.

KCalhoun likes this.
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I own plenty.

KCalhoun likes this.
  3. A touchy subject for me. As I have referenced many times before I don't own a gun. Haven't held or fired any weapons since my time in the Marine Corps. Saw enough and told myself no more. Have never felt the need, and don't hunt so what's the point. Never ever have given it serious consideration...until now. This is going to get bad, really bad and it's going to stay that way for quite some time. I hate and I mean I fucking hate the fact that I must now do this. Bad memories of a motherfucker I don't want to be anymore, but I know how people get when they're desperate and full of fear. I'll give it awhile longer as I have plenty of access from friends and family who have already offered. I offer you this consideration. Once you go down this path you will never be the same again, never ever. Make sure that what you're trying to protect is worth that sacrifice

KCalhoun likes this.
  4. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

The Hood :) haha what a little girl.

5. Cuddles

Cuddles

[​IMG]

6. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Two of my cousin's are FBI, can't be bothered filling out them forms, I WhatsApp my tips now :)

7. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

CaptainObvious

Thank you for your service. We totally appreciate that!

LS1Z28 and KCalhoun like this.
  8. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Totally agree..mine include

Sig 226 9mm
    Glock 22 .40
    Glock 9mm
    Remington 560 12ga tactical pump shotgun

I'll take pics. My local gunship is sold out of 40 ammo

9. vanzandt

vanzandt

Print this bitch out and stick one or two in your windows, you won't have any problem. The little hood-rats will pass by like the angel of death.

[​IMG]

Amun Ra, FrankInLa and KCalhoun like this.
  10. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Fcking brilliant, great idea

Ive the old beware of owner one, urs is better

519MNSqLPIL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    #10     Apr 1, 2020