Documents Show Gonzales Approved Firings

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Mar 24, 2007.

1. jem

jem

I thought I saw the same modus operandi with the Clintons. They seemed to throw bodies out the back of the wagon too. I think it is one of the reasons Fox has such a anti Clinton Political analyst. What is his name - the guy who got caught with the Prostitute.

Is that what it takes to be president?

#31     Mar 26, 2007
  2. You're still parading around as a fake democrat? Nobody even voted for that option except yourself in your poll. Stop pretending and get real. You're a real loser.

#32     Mar 26, 2007
  3. It's not the lying that's pathetic, it's defending the lies by saying that Clinton lied too. That's really pathetic.

I don't recall anyone defending Clinton by saying that Reagan did it too.

#33     Mar 26, 2007
  4. Dick Morris. Hillary hated him, and the prostitute thing gave her the excuse she needed to get him.

Presidents and their wives seem to be pretty comfortable with the notion that staffers are kind of like soldiers in combat. In a battle, it's not unthinkable that you can lose a few of them. The first rule of being a political staffer is to protect the candidate at all costs, including falling on your own sword if necessary. That's one reason it is such a despicable calling.

#34     Mar 26, 2007
  5. True !! pathetic

#35     Mar 26, 2007
  6. So...you have no response to my assessment that Dems are acting like losers and the radical left is once again acting stupidly. Thanks for the support.
    CO
    True Democrat:p

#36     Mar 27, 2007
  7. This is the kind of pathetic response from the wingnuts I was talking about. They blame everyone else except themselves for their lies.

This one even lies about his party affiliation.

#37     Mar 27, 2007
  8. Again, thanks for your support. Your inability to respond to my point only goes to show that I've hit the nail on the head. As a radical lefty you're demonstrating the weakness of your position, or lack thereof.

#38     Mar 28, 2007
  9. You didn't even have a point. You don't know why you're pathetic? For a self-proclaimed libertarian to defend a bunch of liars based on the reasoning that the president needs more power, is truly pathetic.

#39     Mar 28, 2007
  10. Where did I say the president needs more power? You really need to do something about your selective interpreting problem. I said, whatever restrictions we put on this president, all future presidents will have to live with. For radical left dems to over do it, as usual, would create problems for any future dem president. If this president has to explain every fucking move regarding political appointees, so will a dem president down the road. Has that sunk in through your thick skull?

#40     Mar 28, 2007