Do You Fushi?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Does anyone just go by instinct anymore!
    It's good when the chart agrees and indeed that is the case here.
    I give yoyu al my New Year's Gift. Fushi Int....

I just got a hunch and before you lambast me remeneberthe l;ast one I was hunchy about was SDTH and for a 50% gainer folks THROUGH the correction... just don't ask about Amnerixcan Dqairty... anyway I play a lot of thease weird Chinese plays can't help it MA~! anyway a couple stand out for varioous reASON
    REAL earninmhgs earnbings that have been validated bvy US shops... I have one such play here a copper pklay sort of. i'll ecxplain more abvout them later they catually are a copper substatute play they pffer a chaepre wire thaT GETS THWE job done and they are knwee deep on the ojnfratdtructuire thing goung on in China this is a $50 stock and it's ONLY $23 ish!!! I've been tracking and plotting and dotting and line draweing and trend folowing and volume gollowing and I sqay NOW IS THE TIME TO FUSAHI BABTY,. GET DOWN WITH THE FUSHIO CLOWN!!

This is going to go sky high! How can I be so sure?
    Well I whimped out and took a 1/2 position... those are the one that always work out best.,,,

Reakl Rese3arch later. Now fort pncve stop all your double cdhecking and fact finding and just trustthye stobned one... LETR"S ALL rinbg imn the new Year wioth more thjanb Beer... let's drink on out new copper play whicgh isn't really a copper play but who cares this company has jsur recently fong from BB to Nasdsaq tghey are finfing voluimne andf finmdinmh me ecityed you know where...

This season, please foplks if you do onluy one thing for mankind... BUY FSIN.... That's tghe symbol we ring, wwe sing... and we make some Ka'Ching!!!!!*****

2. Wow would you trust that guy with your money? I just thought I'd show you what a " first draft " looks like here at stoned investing. Please understand I am trapped in a chair with tight sides and have very little movement in my shoulder from a recent gym injury and a 4 year old tugging literally at my arm to come play with him... and it's dark here all the lights are out for some reason...
    but can you read between the lines....

3. Does anyone just go by instinct anymore!
    It's good when the chart agrees and indeed that is the case here. >I give you all my New Year's Gift. Fushi Int....

I just got a hunch and before you lambaste me remember last "Hunch" pick in the space was SDTH and for a 50% gainer folks THROUGH the correction... just don't ask about American Dairy... anyway I play a lot of these weird Chinese plays, can't help it MA~! anyway a couple stand out for various reasons, REAL earning help; earnings that have been validated by US investment houses... I have one such play here a copper play sort of>>I'll explain more about them later they actually are a copper substitute play- they offer a cheaper wire than copper and it GETS the high speed job done and they are knee deep on the infrastructure thing gong on in China>> this is a $50 stock and it's ONLY $23 ish!!! I've been tracking and plotting and dotting and line drawing and trend following and volume growing and I say NOW IS THE TIME TO FUSHI baby!. GET DOWN WITH THE Fushi CLOWN!!

This is going to go sky high! How can I be so sure?
    Well I wimped out and took a 1/2 position... those are the one that always work out best.,,,

Real research later. These are the merry holidays! Now for once stop all your double checking and fact finding and just trust the stoned one... let's ALL ring in the new Year with more than Beer... let's drink to our new copper play, which isn't really a copper play but who cares? this company has just recently gone from BB to nasdaq, they are finding volume and finding me excited you know where... In the pocketbook.

This season, please folks, if you do only one thing for mankind... BUY FSIN.... That's the symbol we ring, we sing... and we make some Ka'Ching!!!!!*****
    ~stoney

4. This of course is very conservative I have a much HIGHER price target...

PIPER JAFFRAY INITIATES COVERAGE ON FSIN WITH BUY
    S&P Marketscope -

Related Quotes
    Symbol Last Chg
    FSIN Trade 23.479 +0.399
    Real time quote.

SNPMarketScopeViewsNews2007-12-19 11:28:44.000FSINFUSHI INTERNATIONAL, INC.Brian EgliPIPER JAFFRAY INITIATES COVERAGE ON FSIN WITH BUYAnalyst Michael Cox tells salesforce this leading Chinese manufacturer of copper clad aluminum wire is well-positioned to capitalize on the strong infrastructure growth that is occurring in China. Says the recent acquisition of U.S.-based bimetallic manufacturer Copperweld will transform FSIN into an international player with a recognizable brand and significant capacity capabilities. Notes, despite the stock's recent price appreciation, he believes the shares remain undervalued relative to FSIN's significant long-term growth prospects. Sees $1.08 '07 EPS, $1.56 '08, $2.03 '09. Sets $30 12-month target ~ si

5. This is a good one, But ~20 is a better entry for me. I see high RSI, MFI in weekly which usually can be pointing to a small withdraw. !!! ???:D

6. You are dead on MM $18 3/4 to be precise... that's why I half boated just in case. There is an inverse relation to greed and return and by buying less now I virtually insure that it will not retrace.... but then again I see an UP market. ~ stoney

7. I stopped trading for this reason (I only invest now). Intuition (instincts) are the most important "guides" in life. My instincts are superb in all aspects of my life when I am not trying to make money from them. It is almost as if a divine spark tell me that instincts are too precious to be used for money and trading. Some people of course can do it, number of traders are very good and successful on just trading hunches and using a rigid money management system.
    Positive thinking is the other very important aspect of trading and gambling but your Karma can always overshadow your thoughts.
    just my 2 cents

8. Geez almost had to hit my first complain button on ET... I'm an investor now... sickening. What do you think I am? I don't day trade, my positions are for months at a time; I just don't make it past a year anymore... that makes me a trader? Well if it does I'd better register with the IRS and and get all the benefits I'm due...

but your Karma can always overshadow your thoughts. ...

I'm not sure that's true. Some very bad men make a lot of money trading, I've met them.
    Now here is the point I trade a lot and I am an investor when you trade as much as I do you get a pattern of success and failure which often repeats itself> and you get sometimes a slight edge on John Q Public if you are tracking a stocks interday moves every day for weeks... it really does tell you something. And I'm telling you. And getting a lecture... I really should hit that button... I have a feeling Fushi is about to double. Why not? other Chinese stocks do and I'm rarely in them. Sold JRJC too soon, sold ACH too soon, history repeats itself. SDTH made a nice run for me and stp netted $9grand so these " hunches "come in bunches and the good gains appear to be all Chinese! Hate to say it. another CHINA RUN IS ABOUT TO BEGIN... (short one) Sure you could of JOYG or BUCY or POT all the way up but I do it this way- it's different! These stocks come in and out of favor and it's just a hunch but I think Chinese solar dies shortly and these magnesium miners and steel china plays have a run in them... Fushi is perfectly positioned for this run as are some other names I'll be releasing shortly ~stoney

9. You my need to forgive my lack of knowledge, But I did not quite understand your comment on "You are dead on MM $18 3/4 to be precise... "

as far as " greed and return " story, that is exactly what I meant by saying that the 20 - 22 could be better for me ( and just for me may be ) . I do believe in stop loss, and as you know stop loss is directly related to the entry. I hate it when an up going stock hits my SL just because it going through small corrections.

Thanks again for the nice find.

:p

10. WOW WOW WUBBSEY!

I'm CALLING OUT All YOU ET'ERS RIGHT NOW!!!!

ON A BORING ASS DAY WITH NO ONE WORKING BUT ME I'D THOUGHT I'D PUT A LITTLE GENIUS INTO THE ETHERNET HERE FSIN @ $23 DID ANYONE CARE TO TELL ME IT rocketed After I posted to $27!!!!!!!!where IS THE DAMN LOVE!!!

NAME ME ONE OTHER STOCK THAT PREFORMED AFTER BEING RECOMMENDED THAT WAY YESTERDAY!!!!!! THIS IS WHAT I MEAN BY WHEN I SIT ON A DAMN EGG AND LET MY DAMN LITTLE morsels OF KNOWLEDGE OUT FOR FREE HOW DARE YOU ALL NOT IMMEDIATELY JUMP ON BOARD WITHOUT AN ONCE OF DD. I AM LOVIN ON MAD MAX FOR TAKING THE CHANCE TO BE BRAVE.... what I meant about $18 1/4 is> that is a point in a correction I feel the stock will go to thus I did not take a full position, thinking I would average in if the worst happened because I really want to be in the name... AND as I said when I pare back the greed and don't go all out... it never fails... straight up... STRAIGHT UP 1 DAY $4 interday... AGAIN I ask WHERE IS THE STONEY LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10     Dec 27, 2007