Discounts driving U.S. vehicle sales higher

Discussion in 'Economics' started by dealmaker, Mar 31, 2017.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

Discounts driving U.S. vehicle sales higher
    U.S. new-vehicle sales are on pace for the strongest March since 2000, with fast-rising incentives expected to help the industry post its first year-over-year increase of 2017. Sales are projected to rise 3 percent, according to a forecast from Kelley Blue Book. Edmunds projects a 2.1 percent increase, and LMC Automotive estimates a 1.6 percent gain, while ALG is calling for only a 0.2 percent increase. (Automotive News)

JefeTrader likes this.
  2. and car loan defaults are at ATH

dealmaker likes this.
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

dat there Mustang GT350r is looking mighty tasty w/these gas prices.

4. I feel sorry for people who thinks they get a discount or deal from their local car dealer.

5. comagnum

comagnum

vanzandt likes this.
  6. makes sense. that's why I see lot of mustang, camarro in ghetto neighborhoods of Anchorage, Alaska. Why the hell in the world you wanna buy RWD sport car in a climate where it snows 6 months of the year.

7. Everybody always wanted to show off. My cousin lives in Alaska, when I visited him he had a four-wheel drive RAM based on a 68rfe Transmission. When we were driving near Denali National Park and Preserve our car broke down, later as it turned out it was the transmission that broke (found it in the repair manual). We were picked up by a guy in a rear wheel drive muscle car. I've never seen a guy go over 70 mph when the road is covered with a huge layer of snow.