Did the CIA kill Bobby Kennedy?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Nov 20, 2006.

1. they are back in France i'm told... the country that made the war inevitable by allowing Saddam to play a split Security Council... matter of fact, the country's full of muslim fundamentalists... think we shld do sthg??

#21     Nov 20, 2006
  2. Seriously, why did the Republicans fudge the intelligence about WMD's in Iraq?

#22     Nov 20, 2006
  3. cause they had to... cause of what i just revealed to u... what is it u find too hard to believe here matey?

#23     Nov 20, 2006
  4. please enlighten me as to my misdirection, I am sitting on pins and needles waiting for your grand wisdom. let me guess, you are from the "lone gunman" school of thought? LOL LOL LOL

#24     Nov 20, 2006
  5. Rat, if that moron is lone assassin (as I am), I'll have to re-think my position. Was it Castro, Giancana and Diem's widow on that grassy knoll? :p

#25     Nov 20, 2006
  6. nope, just the "ratboy's a looney" one... just my intuition man... must have left quite a big hole that bullet hey... amazing u can still use a keyboard...

#26     Nov 20, 2006
  7. NOcents has NO response... its what i expected. sorry NOcents, i will need a little more than the intuition of someone with the mental equivalence of a 5th grader. (i apologize ahead of time to all 5th graders).

#27     Nov 20, 2006
  8. dude... who cares what u expected... as for what u need, how about a brain?

#28     Nov 20, 2006
  9. jem

jem

look up responses by a psuedo intellectual fairy in the troll playbook. and this alternate choice "c". Right after "a" run and hide and "b" change your handle.

#29     Nov 21, 2006
  10. Huh ????????????? :confused:

#30     Nov 21, 2006