Did the CIA kill Bobby Kennedy?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Moonbats are certainly dedicated, you have to give them that.

Misguided and paranoid, but dedicated nonetheless.

#11     Nov 20, 2006
  2. Actually I am curious now, where are those WMD's in Iraq?

#12     Nov 20, 2006
  3. is this your admission that the warren commission was a farce? personally i think it was oswald acting alone... he used a new type of weapon that fired magic bullets that were similar to boomerangs. he fired his last shot way ahead of the limo and the bullet came back and hit kennedy from the front. see... no bankers there.. just oswald the commie. oh wait, they said the bullet that knocked his head backwards came from behind. i'm so confused.

#13     Nov 20, 2006
  4. you must be a moonbat for asking such a ridiculous question. saddam packed up all the wmd's into mobile lab trucks and sent them to syria and iran and we must now slaughter 1000's of their civilians to find them. you moonbats amaze me.

[​IMG]

#14     Nov 20, 2006
  5. fuckin' moonbats...what a breed.:D

#15     Nov 20, 2006
  6. I'm not one to tout the late Peter Jennings but ABC aired a two hour program on the JFK assassination http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387490/ that debunked most of the popular myths, including the debate over heads moving in the opposite direction of impact. But then again I know your punchline, ABC must be part of the conspiracy............

#16     Nov 20, 2006
  7. i saw that.. it was amazing, almost as much as the head of the ama coming out a few yrs back confirming the warren commission. look i don't give a rat's ass who said what.. i watched the film and his head goes back when he is shot from the front. now i am open to the zapruder film being altered.. if that is the case then we have a lot of backtracking to do. bottomline the official story is garbage and yes.. peter jennings wasn't exactly one to fight the "power."

#17     Nov 20, 2006
  8. huh :confused: whatcha tryin' to say bible boy?

#18     Nov 20, 2006
  9. ever received a bullet in the head? cause u do sound like u have...

#19     Nov 20, 2006
  10. Great Isley Brothers song though........

#20     Nov 20, 2006