Dick Cheney To Be Charged in Bribery Case

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Range Rover, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Wait, that money I just sent to Nigeria to claim my $100,000,000,000,00.00 left to me by someone I don't know was a scam!?

#11     Dec 2, 2010
  2. Hello

Hello

LOL it could be legit, just martingale it, and eventually it will pay out, when they keep asking for more money just keep adding to the position..... its got to pay out eventually right?

#12     Dec 2, 2010
  3. Hello

Hello

Here is one i just got the other day from a Doctor Shitta-Bay..... Are these guys even trying? Or are they so brazen that they mock you as they send the email to rip you off. I love his email address Bayshitta@yahoo.it

Dr. Wahab Rabiu Shitta-Bay
    Nigerian Crude Oil and Products
    Trading Company (NCOPTC)
    #29 Radner Walk, London, Greater London,
    SW3 4BP, United Kingdom.
    Tel: +(44) 7031893584 / 7031886884 / 7031829961
    Fax: +(44) 8447744017 / 08447744578
    Private Email: bayshitta@yahoo.it
    Date: August 31 2010

Sir,I am using this confidential medium to seek your cooperation in this project that would be of immense mutual benefit. Though we do not know each other before now, I still know we can earn each others trust as we get to know ourselves better.

I am Dr. W.R. Shitta-Bay, the Director, Nigerian Crude Oil and Products Trading Company (NCOPTC). We are the international sales and distribution unit of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), hence we maintain a permanent presence here in the London International Petroleum Exchange (IPE).

I have US$23.5M (Twenty-Three Million, and Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars), which resulted from allocation and sales of excess crude oil to foreign buyers.

The proceeds were not entered in the financial statement of the NCOPTC as regularly submitted to the Government. This money is now safely floating in our (NCOPTC) account with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

Our President (who appointed me to this position) just died on May 5, 2010. Since then, there has been lots of pressure on those of us from the Northern part of Nigeria.

This is what prompted me to contact you. I have to move this US$23.5M out of the NCOPTC account as urgently as possible. But unfortunately, I cannot just withdraw or make the money disappear without giving proper account of it to the CBN. The only option is to pay out this money to a foreign partner in the form of contract payment for a contract job he did for the NCOPTC on behalf of the Government of Nigeria. Your gender, occupation or line of business would not matter at all.

I am therefore seeking your consent to position you to have this money released directly to you by the Central Bank of Nigeria, in the form of a payment for a contract service you did for the NCOPTC. I would secure the necessary backdated documents that would mean, prove and authenticate that you actually did this contract for the Nigerian Government, for which this contract payment (US$23.5Million) is legally due. With the documents, I would hire an Attorney who would file the documents with the Central Bank of Nigeria for immediate release of the US$23.5Million to you.

When the fund is transferred into your account, you would keep 20% of the total amount as your compensation or share. The remaining 80% shall be exclusively for me, though I may still need you to help me make good investments in your country.

So fax or e-mail immediately to furnish me with the name/picture page of your international passport, your occupation or company's name and address, your private cell phone and fax numbers for easy communication. The above information must reflect in the backdated documents before a formal application can be made as a matter of procedure to get the CBN to release of the fund to you as the bona-fide beneficiary.

Lastly, I plead that absolute honesty and trust should form the core of our relationship in this project. Treat as strictly confidential for obvious reasons as you know I am still in public service.

I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation.

I strictly appeal that you reply me only at: bayshitta@yahoo.it

Yours sincerely, Dr. W.R Shitta-BayCell: +447031866994

#13     Dec 2, 2010
  4. 71,000....Wow:eek:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ked-obama-oil-stained-sarah-palins-hands-too/

"During the 2008 election cycle, Obama was the largest recipient of BP's largess; collecting $71,051 from BP employees (remember, Obama did not take any PAC money). By comparison, McCain, got $36,649 from BP. So Obama held a sizable edge in contributions from BP, even though in general BP sent more money to Republican candidates than Democrats that election cycle.

In all, the Obama campaign took in about $750 million. So while $71,051 from BP employees is nothing to scoff at, it was a relative drop in the bucket to his campaign coffers.":eek:

#14     Dec 2, 2010
  5. Ricter

Ricter

LOL, re the money sent to Nigeria, and to the suggestion to martingale it!

#15     Dec 2, 2010
  6. Checchi & Company Consulting-25 million

Haliburton -Multi billions

The first name that comes to everyone’s mind here is Halliburton. According to MSN Money, Halliburton’s KBR, Inc. division bilked government agencies to the tune of $17.2 billion in Iraq war-related revenue from 2003-2006 alone

#16     Dec 2, 2010
  7. Thank you for making it clear you have no problem with no bid contracts.

Perhaps you can also rationalize for us the $16B that GE got as well. It seems CEO Jeff Immelt sitting on Obama's Economic Recovery Advisory board has its benefits.

#17     Dec 2, 2010
  8. I have a problem with a 25 million dollar no bid contract,I have an even bigger problem with multi billion dollar no bid contracts though

#18     Dec 2, 2010
  9. #19     Dec 2, 2010
  10. What 16 billion dollar no bid contract did GE get from Obama ?

#20     Dec 2, 2010