Destriero vs. Sweet Bobby Trading Challenge

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Sweet Bobby, Jul 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. destriero said:
    bc there is a chance that Bobby is my daddy I propose another bet...

I will fund a fresh account at TDA. I will post PNL videos to youtube and post the links here. If I don't make 10X Sweey Bobby's return, over the period in question, I will send Sweet Booby $100,000.00 via wire transfer.

Sweet Booby only has to pay me $1,000.00 if he loses the "relative performance" wager!

Deal?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello Elite Traders!!!

Sweet Bobby hereby accepts Destriero's trading challenge. He will fund a new account in the $450k - $500k range and challenge my Black Swan account, which is a mere $36k. If he doesn't generate 10x my dollar return in 90 days, he will send me $100,000 via wire transfer! If I lose, I only have to pay him the $1,000 that I previously won from him on our previous wager.

The only thing to be decided is the actual start date. I suggest about a two or three week lead time to allow him to fund the new account! This should be fun. Who's going to win? Make your wager today!

.sigma, ffs1001, Onra and 1 other person like this.
  2. destriero

destriero

3. Sorry, guys! I accepted Poopy Dest's challenge. But, he has backed out. It would have been so much fun to whip his ass. There's always an excuse from these bully challengers. I already took the dude for $1,000, and he didn't want to lose any more of his family's money. Damn, just damn!

challenge.JPG

LacesOut likes this.
  4. destriero

destriero

What were your excuses as you posted dozens of times to your thread while ignoring the wager for thirty+ hours? Bya, Booby!

5. Here, chick, chick, chick! LOL. All of the sudden you don't want to stick to your original wager? I agreed to everything you asked for!!!!! See ya later, Foghorn!!!

LacesOut and SimpleMeLike like this.
  6. Baby Dest got his feelings hurt, and took his little balls and went home! He has now blocked me, but I have the proof that he sent me the $1,000 bucks if anybody wants to see it. Then dude is stupid enough to challenge the Master Trader Sweet Bobby to another challenge!!!!! I accept and then he bails out!!!!

LacesOut likes this.
  7. Let's never forget this cool proof that I beat its piece of crap!

dest.JPG

.sigma likes this.
  8. The good news here is that since Poopy Dest has blocked me, we can get back to the real business of sharing information regarding trading! It's a good thing that he can't troll the Master any more!

virtusa, Onra and SimpleMeLike like this.
  9. destriero

destriero

He refused the bet even though I proposed that I needed to produce 10x his $-return at a 100x money-line wager and it still wasn't enough:

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...nce-at-a-discount.346405/page-27#post-5143868

Then after Booby was roasted on his "options" thread he agrees to the wager, thirty hours later, and changes the conditions so that I am trading a smaller net liq.

Yesterday evening I countered with a straight %-return competition at $5K to the winner and he simply ignored it.

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...nce-at-a-discount.346405/page-29#post-5143965

#10     Jul 3, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.