democrats pass health care and the media is already blaming the republicans for it

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Mar 27, 2010.

1. and I have no problem with simple private property but it aint simple now. weird laws that requier lawyers to understand define what's property now. just try to get the mineral rights of your own land. you don't think that's one step towards making you a peasant? and guess who made the laws? and who's got the money for those lawyers?

there must be a lot of people here who think they'll be rich one day, maybe by winning the lottery, so they figure they have to defend richness now, so that theyll be safe when they win. and I'm not talking aobut advancing yourself with being an entrepreneur I'm talking about when it becomes monopoly and you buy your way into gov so you can make even more rules in your favor.

#11     Mar 27, 2010
  2. 1)The question is why do you feel the need to defend democrats, currently the most powerful and outrageous usurper of the Constitution?

2) Now you are drifting off into :"the land of Oz"

#12     Mar 27, 2010
  3. I'm not defending them, I started this because you were blaming them. you do this when the republicans are in power?

#13     Mar 27, 2010
  4. I don't think you will find many advocates of crony capitalism amongst libertarians or conservatives so using it as an argument against one is a red herring fallacy of diversion.

#14     Mar 27, 2010
  5. I criticize all stupid ideas that I encounter , that they are both ubiquitous and (primarily) pushed by the same party is reflective of that party and not bias on my part .

#15     Mar 27, 2010
  6. you say it's about ideas but you come back to parties. so I don't see any agreement between us but it was a good chat.

#16     Mar 27, 2010
  7. fhl

fhl

I believe the media will do their best to secure the nomination for Romney in 12 for this very reason. If I'm right, and the hc bill is still the biggest issue then, we'll see mounds of glowing coverage for Romney during the nomination process.

I think I know how they work. :)

#17     Mar 27, 2010
  8. The Obama administration has fewer Cabinet members with private sector experience-including the President himself-than any administration in history.

#18     Mar 27, 2010
  9. GOOD.

#19     Mar 27, 2010

10. Well only if having an administration with it's head up it's ass is an asset.

#20     Mar 27, 2010