Demo Request-Try one of our Trading Platforms

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Robert Morse, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Whether you primarily trade equities, options, or futures, Lightspeed offers a platform that suits your style. Visit our website to learn more about our platforms’ capabilities. Please say you heard about us from Elite Trader. Feel free to contact me at any time with questions regarding our trading platforms, our flexible commission plans or about Lightspeed in general. We look forward to earning your business.

https://www.lightspeed.com/demo-request/

upload_2020-11-2_11-55-45.png

2. Is Eze EMS (formerly RealTick) Pro, the best of all plateforms you offering, for seting up most advanced and complex hot keys for fast "in and out" daytrading?
    Because i looked at demo of Lightspeed, Strling Pro, and "Realtick" seemed most fully featured and customizable when comes to hotkeys. I don't daytrade, but looks intersting plateform to me.

I found lightspeed allowing to creat "Hot buttons" in custom orders tab was very cool thing, which you can mouse click instead of having to use keyboard.

3. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

IMO, in answer to that question, I would say Lightspeed Trader is the one I would choose for fast order entry, hotkeys and hot buttons. It also costs the least as we offset the cost with commissions on just that software. I would only choose Realtick if I "NEED" tick charts and conditional orders.

4. Lightspeed $130 plateform fee is very reasonable compare to 269$ that Tradestation charges monthly fee for plateform, if you don't trade in a month, or not reach 5000 shares for international customers.

I have read good reveiws on Lightspeed on TS groups .. Do you offer Foreign stocks that traded on US stock market, Like SNY, BP, BABA?

I use Schwab and they offer foreign stocks, Unfortunatly schwab doesn't have Basket trading since i swing portfolio of 75 to 150 stocks, each very small quantity each, and i saw lightspeed has backet trading, but i couldn't find a demo link on lightspeed basket trading in Youtube?

5. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Lightspeed Trader (LST) cost $130/month plus market data. The LST cost is offset by commissions from the previous month and 1st month is free. We never cover the cost of Market data. We have many foreign accounts and only offer access to US-listed Stocks, no foreign securities.

CALLumbus likes this.
  6. [
    Just to make myself more clear with previous question, i meant foreign stocks but they are traded on US stock exchange? Like stock Symbol HSBC or SAP which are refered to as ..... " F Sponsored ADR " ?

Does Lightspeed brokerage still offers CQG ? i just saw this link
    https://www.lightspeed.com/webinar/cqg-technology-solutions-for-futures-and-options-markets/

Do you have LIVE CHAT support at list within the platform? As it's important to me since being outside US, calling isn't an option to me. Thanks

7. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

We offer CQG for Futures and Options on Futures. We do not have live chat. We have an email address and phone number for support. We offer Desktop, QTrader, IC and their API.

8. Does Qtrader for future trading only and No equities ?

and does Qtrader commission structure applies for futures is same as lightspeed, what is platform Qtrader monthly charge ?

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
  9. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

CQG is only for futures. Email me for the cost of CQG-not free. There is a monthly charge, a market data charge, and per futures fill charge.

10. i may consider lightspeed only, as i don't trade future .Thank you

#10     Nov 3, 2020