Delete ALL of Everyone Else's Posts, Please

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by hcour, Jun 1, 2008.

1. hcour

hcour Guest

The nature of this website has changed. The moderators are supporting the agendas of every single member here. Therefore I consider the rule of post and I don't know what the rest of the sentence I'm typing means. At the time I was drawn into following the predominant character here on ET, the tv show "Lost" had stopped making any sense and most probably jumped the shark, confusing me to no end and making it difficult to hold down my breakfast. I was also experimenting with Salvia D at the time which made me vulnerable to the hypnotizing whirly-gigs employed in the attached charts posted by the nefarious beings on this site. I don't want to be a part of the agenda of anybody else here as it will likely result in my financial loss and possibly bankruptcy. I do not wish to be a part of being led on. I told you I'm prepared to pay a reasonable fee if you will delete all posts of all members except myself, at which time I will carry on a quite brilliant conversation with myself, especially as there will be no one to refute it.

My offer still stands.

Harold

2. hughb

hughb

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OK, delet everyone but me. And everybody send me $5 everytime I post.

3. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

oh hi you must be Jack Hershey? but i think they pay him and spydoodler 1 buck a post.

you'd have to ask the mod protector nohi-dee-hoo-humm she could tell you.

4. Hello Harold (hcour)

Anytime you want, I'd be glad to have my posts deleted.

Glad to help out

Good luck to you sir

Bye

5. Someone is seriously following me around deleting my posts. They did it again last night as a matter of fact.

I feel sorry for whoever's life is that boring and meaningless.

I at least hope that my providing posts for you to hunt down and delete keeps you away from the ledge.

6. Someone is seriously following me around deleting my posts. They did it again last night as a matter of fact.

I feel sorry for whoever's life is that boring and meaningless.

I at least hope that my providing posts for you to hunt down and delete keeps you away from the ledge, whoever you are.

7. hcour

hcour Guest

Looks to me more like someone is following you around duplicating your posts. Hmmm...

H

8. It was a trap. LOL

:p