Debate Going On On T2W

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by vanzandt, Dec 29, 2016.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

T2W vs ET
    lmao.
    Brits...................
    ET Rules!

2. vanzandt

vanzandt

3. Handle123

Handle123

Six of one and half dozen of another, I find T2W are pages and pages of useless dribble, when you do a search, you have to keep going through pages of same. On ET, takes a few pages before the dribble starts so original poster can get some ideas out there before becoming slaughtered. We all have ego's, you take a high stressful way of producing something sacred to many, money, and whether stealing it away or giving it away, it is a very stressful profession, almost all have experiences of good and all experiences of bad. Many don't have close trading buddies, matter of fact some afraid to tell others what they trying to accomplish. And if you work hard enough, still is a crapshoot for many, and even when you been profitable for few years, you hoping it not luck. So ET is nice place to spend little time and for some it is their only outlet to boast of what they know or think they know, does it matter? If you get an idea or try something out, best test it anyway.

I have made some good friends on this site from all parts of the globe. I believe you get back what you put in.

I am grateful to Baron for making the site.

patrickrooney and eganon69 like this.
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

Nice car. Nice girl. He met her here? Hmph.
    He must sell a lot of books.
    Not a big fan of those pants though.
    Must be the South Fl look.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  5. ElSegundo

ElSegundo

Had this photo for awhile--- surf has always been a dapper dresser, check the jacket-- LOL

dave alex a.PNG

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

Is this his wife's review of his book?:

"You're $17.95 away from becoming a millionaire! Great book!"

7. vanzandt

vanzandt

Does Jeff Macke post here?

8. ElSegundo

ElSegundo

why do u ask?

9. vanzandt

vanzandt

I saw a twtr link over there on that thread.
    I think I'd know if he posted here.
    He's pretty recognizable.

#10     Dec 30, 2016