Daytrading quickly becomes a bullsh*t job, and as such people justify it?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by crgarcia, Apr 12, 2010.

1. risky63

risky63

fecal alchemist......or just another "pot stirerererererer"

#11     Apr 12, 2010
  2. schizo

schizo

I just don't get it. Just what does the OP got against daytraders? All his posts are rants about day traders. What's up with the dude? Man, get a life.

#12     Apr 12, 2010
  3. Rick22

Rick22

OP is correct for vast majority that try this job

and incorrect for 2 % of those who try

Once again I am saddened by the fact that this wasn't posted already

#13     Apr 12, 2010
  4. Better odds than those who want to play in the NBA. I guess no one should try that either. Good thing the OP wasn't advising Louis & Clark or anyone else throughout history who wanted to take a chance to better themselves.

The OP has a piss poor attitude. That's why he's a worker bee and will always be one. Lack of discipline, lack of brains and lack of balls. That's the OP in a nutshell.

#14     Apr 12, 2010
  5. filter

filter Guest

lol....

daytrading is really really really EASY after you GOT it.

the hard part is you need to get there, the only way to do that is to take a hard beat from the market and lose lots of REAL money.

No sim please. :p

#15     Apr 13, 2010

6. I'm in my 4th year as a career daytrader and I have to say it isn't an easy job by any means because just when you've got the hang of a market, the market can/will change. Adapting is the name of the game.

Trading is challenging because you have to balance conviction with the flexibility of admitting that you're wrong. Not to mention all of the psychological factors that come into play after a losing streak, a winning streak, raising your size, and letting your winners run.

Tough business no doubt ---- but it can be tremendously rewarding financially and psychologically. But I'm here for the financial rewards not the psychological accolades.

#16     Apr 13, 2010
  7. 1. I don't take meds, don't need to.
    2. Profitable daytrading is a moronic impossible dream proposed by brokers so you generate commissions, wake up you are being scammed.
    3. Get a real job.

I am just reallistic.
    Actually, I promote trading when there are good investment opportunities, such as back in early/mid 2008.

To help you avoid becoming a commissions-generator fool.

#17     Apr 13, 2010
  8. Whoever started this thread is a total moron. If this is the case why in the world have you posted 3000 messages for 4 years, while you constantly lose money. Trading is a hard game and obviously some people will never get it. Trading has turned into such a BS job for me that i have been doing it for 9 years and been more profitable 9 years in a row.

I dont post on here to much any more but I got a little present for your dumba$$ after the close today.

MM

#18     Apr 13, 2010
  9. deaddog

deaddog

Sounds like Mr. Market fired crgarcia from his bullshit job.:D
    There's alway the fast food industry. :(

#19     Apr 13, 2010
  10. Watch this thread grow to 30+ pages of useless ranting back and forth. Someone wanna bet against me? :D

#20     Apr 13, 2010