Daytrader's Only

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by The General, Jul 6, 2009.

1. The General

The General Guest

This time - and I hope(fat chance:D) the dim wits stay away - we will talk about daytrading only.

All trades are intraday-no overnight holding NO MATTER WHAT-be it a winner-or a loser.

The objective is to look at the intraday market-and any market is on the table-it does not matter-see what is going on-see if a low risk opp is developing-pick a level in-place the trade-pick a level out-take a profit-or a loss-with the target to have the winners bigger multiple than the losers.

There are only 2 RULES here-and they are-

RULE 1

NO BIG SIZE UNTIL YOU CAN TRADE SMALL SIZE FOR PROFIT-WITH AT LEAST A 25 TRADE SAMPLE SET

RULE 2

ALL TRADES MUST BE POSTED IN THREAD-WINNERS AND LOSERS-WITH JUST LEVEL DETAILS-YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SHOW YOUR CHARTS-AS THEY ARE YOUR INCOME GENERATOR

Remember-trading is a tough game-and nearly everyone will try and fuck you up-but only if you let them.

This can be a good-or a bad-experience-the outcome will depend on what you do-or do not-do.

Good Trading

The General

2. I hope this goes better than your last few attempts. If not, then may be you are the dim wit.

Good luck!

3. The General

The General Guest

You have the wrong stick-as most-this is not about me-it is about YOU-as a trader who is trying to progress-I do not need any help-as I have been the dim wit in the past-much like the dim wits here-but now-I can sit back and watch what I used to be like-and it is really funny-at times.

So-what will be will be-those who do-will-those who do not-wont-that is how it is-and how it will always be.

So far-everything is exactly as I thought it would be-let's now see if I can be wrong this time-but as you have already showed-this is not very likely to happen.

There will be no smart comments here-no tit for tat time wasting-as the thread says-Daytraders's Only-and if anyone want's to try it out-then this is there chance-if not-then so be it.

An additional rule for the thread-spelling does not matter one little bit-just get the numbers right-fuk the words-that is for those who have plently of time to look at them-point stated.

The General

4. Do you want me to post my trades here in real time? So far nothing today. No range.

5. dealmaker

dealmaker

I have been scalping TGT/WMT. TGT short, WMT long. 10 trade so far, 9 winners 1 small loser.
    tgt (s) 37.26 x 500
    wmt (b) 47.75 x 500
    so far was the biggest winner, one penny on tgt and fifteen pennies on wmt.

6. I do not trade the ES. I will enter a paper trade for the ES here. My ZN is not moving today.

Short ES at 891 target 889.

Edit: The trade is for 100 contracts. :)

7. The General

The General Guest

Trade 1 - High Risk of Losing

Market = Dow

Order = Short 1

Entry Level = 8305

Stop Level = 8315

Profit Exit Level = 8275 or better

Result = ?

Let's see what happens-I am off now-so I suppose I am auto trading-but I will still close out today either way-whether I get stopped-or target hit-or I log in later to mange trade if still open.

Trade might just have been blown-but I will leave-as I have it ready and the risk is small.

Trade is now actually blown-but I will still leave it-as I want to-win or lose.

Changed short entry to 8315 and stop to 8325 - let's see how it goes?

The General

8. Bingo! Filled at 889. Easy $10,000 (paper money) :)

In less than 30 min.

9. NQ
    1 Trade today at 8:45 cst.
    L@ 1438.25. Covered at 1438.75. 2cts.
    Got out WAY too early. It's a problem I'm still dealing with.
    Any suggestions?

10. The General

The General Guest

The rules have not been adhered to.

Trades must be posted live-and only small size for now.

This is a serious business-not for jokers or those who are not willing to take on risk for potential profit.

Tomorrow is another day-sleep well.

The General

#10     Jul 6, 2009