Day Trading SP Futures - WhatsApp Group

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by MarkBrown, Jan 12, 2023.

1. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

Day Trading SP Futures - WhatsApp Group < click here to join

I have created a day trading chat group hosted by WhatsApp. Anyone is welcomed to chime in and post trades or just talk about the trading day. It's free

Mark

ps the link above has been changed to the correct group, it was set to messenger only.
    now it's set to allow all members to post freely.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2023
    TheDawn likes this.
  2. Hello, MarkBrown,

Nice initiative. Do you have any members so far?

I tried logging on, but I have to install WhatsApp and I'm a bit lazy and don't want to fill my computer with un-necessary software.

In case you're not aware there's a thread here on ET which is fairly active during the week.

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/es-journal-2023-2024.371508/

I prefer it over a private group as I can just log in and post in between trades or whenever I feel like it.

I've read some interesting posts from you, so maybe I'll have to join the group at some point anyhow.

Good luck.

MarkBrown likes this.
  3. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

i will not be trading today but my downside target is 3972.50 and my upside target is 4067.50 i think if there is any movement today it will head to one of these numbers.

beginner66 likes this.
  4. rb7

rb7

Even if you would like to trade today, US markets are closed.
    I just realized that this morning at 9h10. I was wondering why my app was not connecting...

MarkBrown likes this.
  5. Overnight

Overnight

He is trading futures. And at the time of your post, the futures market was open.

6. Bad_Badness

Bad_Badness

hi MB,

I'll just dump my daily results over on that thread. for me it is more a close out the day routine than anything else.

Besides I just rebuilt my Win 11 machine and like rb7, like to keep it as clean as possible. That way I can clean my phone of What-App too.:D

Buy1Sell2 and MarkBrown like this.