Day Trading Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by elnico, May 4, 2010.

1. elnico

elnico

3 wins 0 losers
    567.54 dollars

BTW I mostly have long positions but they have been lagging a bit so I started trading a little bit to see if it can help. I do not have access to a futures account and that is why I trade the index etfs. I mostly trade based on getting in the first higher high or lower low for short selling and having a short stop that I just keep on adjusting but always keep tight, since I like letting my positions ride especially since I look at a 3 minute chart so it is nothing fast. Hope to keep the thread going but will most likely not be trading everyday.

2. bat1

bat1

is this after hr trades?

3. elnico

elnico

i am currently in europe so that is why it appears with a +6 hour difference. I know it would have been kind of shocking to do day trading at those hours with that volume.

4. elnico

elnico

horrible trading day
    528 loss ... tried getting in on too many occasions and used 1 min interval instead of 3...should not have done so since it is way too fast for me and my trading behavior

5. elnico

elnico

i thought i had called it a day but then did some more trading to end with 19 trips and a 236 dollar loss...not that much better but still better...getting better used to 1 minute chart

6. elnico

elnico

I am fairly new to trading so any recommendations are greatly appreciated. Hope to learn through this journal. Will on another day post chart with entrance and exits if i can get my system to do such a thing