Davd Landry on Swing Trading

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by dholliday, Aug 25, 2021.

1. dholliday

dholliday

I kind of like this book.
    Someone mentioned it a few months ago as being a benefit to their trading so I bought a used copy for $13.
    It's a simple book. Dave describes a few setups and triggers that he uses/used. Then shows examples, explaining his thought process on each chart. In fact, the whole book is his thought process on all aspects of trading.
    You may not find his setups useful but, for a beginning trader it's like having a mentor telling you what he finds useful, and maybe it will make you think also.
    There is of course nothing new, but I enjoy looking at charts, seeing how someone would trade them, and figuring out how I would trade them. This process allows me to see and find other patterns that I may want to infestigate.

Ninja, murray t turtle and qlai like this.
  2. speedo

speedo

Dave's been at a long time and he's a good guy.

murray t turtle, comagnum and qlai like this.
  3. qlai

qlai

I second that

4. Wow, thanks!

5. Thanks! You can get my other books here for free if you like:
    https://www.davelandry.com/free-book

6. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

You may have inadvertently gave birth to a new catch phrase.

7. Overnight

Overnight

It will be if the White House is infiltrated by roaches or mice or something because some environmentalist whacko in the administration told the exterminators to use a placebo instead of the real thing due to heath concerns.

8. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

I was thinking lantern flies...but that works too.

9. qlai

qlai

@Davelandry99 , I am curious if you were/are trading the meme stocks? You used to trade all the high IV stocks in your service from what I remember.

10. easymon1

easymon1

#10     May 9, 2022