Daily FX trading

Discussion in 'Journals' started by FX Guy, May 26, 2011.

1. FX Guy

FX Guy

Hi all, I am a new guy here, I have been trading FX for quite a while, although not very sucess. But I am still willing to make it happen, so just come here to keep a journal so I can review what I have done during the week.

Happy trading to everyone.

2. FX Guy

FX Guy

Looking at the market now, I think there is more chance on the short side for EURUSD. I will waiting for the right moment to short later.

3. FX Guy

FX Guy

EURUSD is obvisously very weak, just now wait for pull bk and will go short with the flow

4. FX Guy

FX Guy

Shorted some EURUSD @ 1.4129 (spot)

Hope this pull back will not continue to rise more

5. FX Guy

FX Guy

I closed the position when ES close, lost about a few pips.

6. best to trade end of day...less stress and as good prifts. The volaility has dropped right off in fx for day traders.

7. Getting from "i think there is more chance" to "..obviously very weak" suggests you have been convinced by some evidence. Wouldn't it be useful (not least for your own purposes of starting the journal) to articulate clearly what those reasons are ?

8. FX Guy

FX Guy

Ok, thats cool man, I will try to expand a bit of wat I saw in the market.

9. FX Guy

FX Guy

For the past hour EURUSD (1.4242 spot) has comparison dropped more than other ccy pairs. There is Pending Home Sales m/m @ 9:00. Let's wait and see again if EURUSD is the weakest among all. ES & NQ are both single digit right now. ES +1.25 NQ +2.75

10. FX Guy

FX Guy

I am looking for a short on the EURUSD, as preiously GBPUSD rise and USDCHF dropped... but EURUSD didn't really follow accordingly.

ES and NQ both single digit, so it is reasonable to short when price go a bit higher.

#10     May 27, 2011