Dad's Kid Day Trading Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by DadsSon, Mar 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't believe in FREE anything, I belive in working your fucking ass off to get ahead in this life, I believe in worshipping God, and I believe in a man's handshake. I am old school.

------------------------------------------------

When a dad swears in front of a minor, I worry. When he hijacks religion, I worry. When he says he doesn't believe in anything FREE, yet asks us to do stuff for him for FREE (like not bother his "kid"), I worry.

#51     Apr 4, 2012
  2. Crispy

Crispy

Hope you beat that cancer man...Good luck.

#52     Apr 4, 2012
  3. EON Kid

EON Kid

why did you send him here, what did you expect, this is ET, this cesspool is where all failed cubicle monkeys come to make a dollar.

Introducing him to trading has prolly done more harm than good :D

Best of luck to you David. Always keep your options open. My apologies about the earlier post [​IMG]

#53     Apr 4, 2012
  4. What's with the quotes?

#54     Apr 4, 2012
  5. Handle123

Handle123

I know I said I would only post once in David's journal, but .... He had asked me some time back about this forum as I read and post occasionally into it. Hey, it passes the time and entertaining at times. Once in a blue moon I will notice someone who is a good trader, but they never last but a few years cause of all the moronic lines of garbage is spewed at them. Way too many people who are sick SOB's here. Got nothing better to do cause they can't trade, rather to attack others. They certainly never think about helping people who are less fortunate or need a HELPING hand, but hey, this is America. Huge reason why foreigners rather kill us cause of our views, do as we say or we will bomb you. How soon

I had told David that extremely little good help is given off in traders forums. People who have the greatest number of posts in shortest amount of time, don't trade. Traders who trade and work hard at learning their craft have little time for immature people. But since he wanted to meet some of you, I said it be ok, but I would monitor. I already know this is a cesspool, but he has to be exposed to all ways of life eventually.

David had traded for two months prior to trading by himself, he was allowed to trade when I was on the phone with him, so he has already a very tidy sum. He only does one lots, I believe in very conservative $4,000 to trade one Emini anything.

I have had one instance this year where the cable and DSL both went out at same time, I can't throw rocks at Chicago to continue to trade. And I don't own 2 seats at same exchange. In process of buying a seat. Myself, I ave 8500 rt a day, and others half that.

LOL, I taught this Russell system to the kid, I specialize in ES. I think the TF, YM and MD are horrible for doing size for what I do, but ok for much smaller amounts. I have made over 20 methods for trading ES that produce profits, only game in town for me. I don't care much for Forex as all my experience is in S&P500/ES. And 5 or even 10 second delay to me is nothing, so what, I miss a couple trades and others I won't miss.

I am not religious, matter of fact I am against religions altogether, I don't believe God made them, humans made them to control people and collect money. I go to that church cause I like to hear the Pastor, I am an ex Catholic, all those fuckers know how to do in my youth was beat kids. BlueTurtle, you come out of the woodwork only now? Let's hear some of your words of wisdom on trading the market? When was the last time you ever helped other people out? You sit on your ass and judge cause that is all you know how to do, come on now, say something worthy !!!
    And you worry, man I can see your future in crystal ball of the 95%ers.

EON Kid, I see you in a better light and applaud you, you do understand the cesspool, LOL. But even cesspools have a reason of being.

And thanks for posts and PMs of getting better, it was good I was heavy when I first got sick, have lost 135 pounds and still big guy. They say I have a few more treatments, maybe...

David has asked not to do the Journal any more, and that fine with me. I thank all that added to his journal, and will be printing it out for him so one day he could look back.
    Toodles.

#55     Apr 4, 2012
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

good luck David, your discipline to limit your loss is very impressive.

#56     Apr 4, 2012
  7. I know I said I would only post once in David's journal, but ....

-----------------------------------

Everyone that says this seems to break this simple promise.

------------------------

I've helped hundreds of traders, and tens of kids with disabilities, and others I'm sure....but I'm not going to say anything more than that.

Unless, of course, you want to bet $100,000 I'm lying and then maybe we can get some lawyers involved and I'll offer up the proof.

too bad you quit soo early. i'm sure you feel better after your diatribe.....lol.

on to the next thread!!!

#57     Apr 4, 2012
  8. Joe

Joe

At the request of the original poster the thread has been closed.

#58     Apr 4, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.