Cy_M is a WANKER

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Equalizer, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Cyrus, you're not only a wanker, you are the worlds biggest wanker. Lost more money have you?

lets remind everyone of what has been going on thus far:

1. Cyrus, rants about TS on the IB broker review section!
    2. Clearly due to not enough Olanzapine in his system, he now resorts to a myriad maniacal postings about how he doesn't like their arrays, and what have you on the TS review section of the website, when one would have sufficed.
    3. This " intellectual giant" amongst us then resorts to asking questions on the Ninja trader software vendor section.
    4. This moron has already been given the boot and had a myriad of mindless posts deleted from TS's forum due to his psychotic behaviour. You are a fucking laughing stock on TS's forum moron.

May I remind you of some of the "Gems" dribbling out of your trap?

https://www.tradestation.com/Discussions/Topic.aspx?Topic_ID=37702&Page=5&txtExactMatch=
    https://www.tradestation.com/Discussions/Topic.aspx?Topic_ID=37702&Page=6&txtExactMatch=

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by mktrend (aka Cy_M)
    ------------------------------------
    I play Roulette the following manor:
    wait for the even odds or the 2 to 1 ones repeat 3 times then I bet on them. Arn't I then playing roulette statitically and scientifically.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to which mathemagician correctly replied

"Oh, my. Where to begin... "

Also:

You just need to maintain the data as we do in trading and obviously when red has turned up 3 times consecutively it statistically has less chance of showing up the fourth time and still a lessor chance of 5th consecutive times.

LOL! A little knowledge is a dangerous thing and that has been demonstrated by Cyrus.

I still continue to beleive that a 3 times repeat of say the Head is deviating from the 50% random mean and, due the fact that it must return to the 50% mean is the reason that occurence of a tail following 3 heads has more probability than the a Head.

I guess those "Gems" in probability theory have been derived from your "advanced studies"!

ROFLMFAO :D :D :D :D :D :D

PS. Going by your maniacal rants on this forum and the broker review section as of the last few days, who do you think the disturbed individual is? Don't worry, I'm sure the Thorazine squad is on their way to your house.

---------------------------------------
    Loser! Yes, that means you.

2. LOL! Equalizer, is that guy serious about that stats stuff? OMG!!!

3. Looks like that in-duh-vidual was serious. I was going to re-state "A little knowledge is dangerous thing", but with statements like his above, one has to conclude "what knowledge"?

4. Hi Samadhi,

I am not surprised at all about that. In fact I am curious as to why it even lasted weeks with his attitude. He must have thought people were after his "Advanced Dynamic Median Studies"! ROFLMAO :D :D :D